Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting up face paint design board

2 posters

Go down

Setting up face paint design board Empty Setting up face paint design board

Post by tiffinyfelix Thu May 30, 2013 1:24 pm

What is the best way to set up a face paint design board? Pictures of painted faces? Just painted designs on paper? And how do you decide which designs to put on the board? All of the designs would be a ton... Do you squeeze as many as possible? Thanks for your help!

tiffinyfelix

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Setting up face paint design board Empty Re: Setting up face paint design board

Post by anniel Thu May 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Personally, I would go for a word board...that way you are not obligated to paint the same exact design over and over. You can elaborate if time allows, or simplify if you get a line & need to move faster. You can put up what you like for themed events, switch out what you are momentarily bored with. I printed out & laminated my words, backed them with snips of magnetic strips from Office depot, and just throw them up on a white board I painted black. I have been using a easel to hold the white board.
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffinyfelix Fri May 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Having a word board isn't something that ever occurred to me. Thanks for the great idea! Smile

tiffinyfelix

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down