Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake

3 posters

Go down

TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake Empty TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake

Post by LaTrovatora Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Hello everybody, this is the first time I try the products you will see in the attached pictures, and I am very happy with all the colors.
TAG regulars, as you will see, are fantastic, love the consistency and the beautiful colors.
Wolfe ones are great too, the magenta is lovely and the metallic white is a little bit more white that I thought, but still great and so shinny color. The regular white and black are the best !!!!
Arty cake neon burst is fantastic as well as the FAB ocean shimmer color.
I know most of you have tried all of them, but maybe this info can be helpful to the ones who are just starting to get confidence with all these face and body painting brands like me Wink, so I really hope this can help you to realize how gorgeous the paints are Very Happy Happy painting !!! Elsa
TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake Ps-dsc19
TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake Ps-dsc13
TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake Ps-dsc14
TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake Ps-dsc15
TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake Ps-dsc16
TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake Ps-dsc17
TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake Ps-dsc18
LaTrovatora
LaTrovatora

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake Empty Re: TAG, Wolfe, FAB, Arty Cake

Post by Denise Cold Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:32 pm

FAB is definitely better as a sponged-on base. Sponged it gets really shiny and covers much better. I love Wolfe white and black also but almost all of my other paints are TAG. They are just super bright and I do a lot of brush painting. I have a few favorite Arty Cakes and Cameleon, but most of my one-strokes are TAG.

Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiranshoku Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:02 pm

I have two fab paints, and they do the exact same thing! Makes it a bit harder to load up a finer brush, but doest seem to affect the paint otherwise. They ARE very soft, though.
Shiranshoku
Shiranshoku

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by LaTrovatora Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:00 am

Thank you very much for answer to this post Shiran and Denise, and also for the good advise, I will sponge it and see what can I create with it Smile
I will earn some money and try the cameleon ones, they look nice and have a great color combination too.

And please, let me say this, Dear Denise, I feel really honored to get to talk to you directly... Very Happy oh my..... you have to know that I had such a great time, from this part of the world, while learning with your videos and practicing my strokes, (your videos were the first ones I saw when I just started...then comes Anna, Lisa Joy, Shawna, Heather....) you are very kind and a great sweet teacher, so please, let me send you a warm hug to you and your lovely daughter Emma.
Thank you <3 !! Smile Elsa - LaTrovatora - PS I'm still excited Smile !!!
LaTrovatora
LaTrovatora

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down