Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you get a bad batch? (Wolfe white)

+13
amylady222
katerra77
SuzySparkles
TheGildedCat
Danette
Kammy
tamarielpaints
PaintedFaces
Denise Cold
Miss Ronnie
leapinglizards
anniel
JennyNixe
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can you get a bad batch? (Wolfe white) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can you get a bad batch? (Wolfe white)

Post by Erica's Funny Faces Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:56 am

I think they are fine Jenny, mine say the same. Except they are Made in China 2012 05 21. And mine have the eye on them...so like Sweet Loretta said you have just a slightly older batch. I'm sure it will work the same. Do paints go bad or expire? Shocked
Erica's Funny Faces
Erica's Funny Faces

Number of posts : 1306
Registration date : 2012-08-20

http://www.thefunnyfacepainter.com

Back to top Go down

Can you get a bad batch? (Wolfe white) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can you get a bad batch? (Wolfe white)

Post by JennyNixe Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh, good. Thanks, Erica. That's very reassuring.
JennyNixe
JennyNixe

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Loretta Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Taiwan is China. All the vendors I've seen on Amazon are known resellers of Wolfe.

Yes some paint brands can expire and/or go bad. However if this is a factor it's usually easy to find out the shelf life. Wolfe will not expire or go bad. Wolfe will tend to dry as most face painting makeup will. Keep your Wolfe covered when not in use. In my classes I recommend all face paints, makeup and FX products are stored airtight.
Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyNixe Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Thanks, Loretta!
JennyNixe
JennyNixe

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2