Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Paints Australia

+6
Faces by Ainslie
Creations
Deborah Lane
Peachymango
AUSSIE3070
Cherry
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Face Paints Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Face Paints Australia

Post by JBM Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:49 am

Creations wrote:Just putting it out there.. My son 5 years in prep.. builds something, using wood dyed paddle pop sticks glue and several other items. They all have come into contact with my son skin, yet do all items had an MSDS? Do peanuts and seafood? Wood blocks and dye? just asking and would like your opinions.. I am a mother of 2 and I think we are 2 extreme... I let my kids be kids play and eat dirty... never have been scared of exposing them to anything.. but thats just me.

Some govt and childcare places that are hiring painters now are that extreme..but they offer midweek work all year so giving them a paper printout of MSDS seems a small price.. me I let my kid eat dirt and I worry about our germaphobe culture creating superbugs. But with my kit - well I'm a clean freak with that cause it's other people's kids I'm working with.

Last edited by JBM on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
JBM
JBM

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2010-10-18

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Henna-by-Riana/149537191765171?ref

Back to top Go down

Face Paints Australia - Page 2 Empty Starting out, got to get it right..Help Please

Post by biancajane Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:15 am

Q. Hi All Fellow Face Painters I live in West Australia and am wanting to start Face Painting professionally. Can I please get your advice on the steps I need to take to make it happen, I would like to put things into perspective financially. I will need my working with children clearance, possibly an ABN? What about insurance etc? Even if you give me an approximate cost of each thing. Would be much appreciated Very Happy
Thanks kindly.

biancajane

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-09-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2