Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Paints in Victoria Australia HELP!!

4 posters

Go down

Face Paints in Victoria Australia HELP!! Empty Face Paints in Victoria Australia HELP!!

Post by gorjessfaces Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Oki Doke!

Hey all.

Where can i purchace good quality facepaints in victoria?? i mean right off the shelf. i would really just love to walk into a shop have a good look, see the product in person and then spend alot of money lol. i have searched the net and cant find a single thing. i am currently purchasing paints from online stores and in the long run im spending alot of money on postage, when i would really like that money to go towards paints.

Help me!!!!

confused
gorjessfaces
gorjessfaces

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2011-09-06

http://www.gorjessfaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Face Paints in Victoria Australia HELP!! Empty Re: Face Paints in Victoria Australia HELP!!

Post by Arty-Farty Party Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:32 pm

I dont know of any. Try calling costume shops? I think if you want the good brands- not the cheap stuff usually sold in stores- online may be your only option.... someone else may know of somewhere though. Good luck!
Arty-Farty Party
Arty-Farty Party

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Face Paints in Victoria Australia HELP!! Empty Re: Face Paints in Victoria Australia HELP!!

Post by Cherry Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:53 pm

oh, I would love to have a local face painting shop in my area Smile I would spend way to much money!! The only place that sells face paint in my town is the local Spotlight store and it's Derivan brand.

Cherry

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Arty-Farty Party Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Same re: spotlight/derivan. But, on the other hand, if there was a store selling supplies near you (or me) wouldn't it encourage others to pick up a paintbrush and go into business as your competition?
I kind of like that the good stuff is a little elusive so the "hobby mum" is seperated form the "pro" by the quality of their product (among other things). Call me selfish but I want to keep it all for myself queen
Arty-Farty Party
Arty-Farty Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 pm

That's true. It totally shuts people down when they ask where do you get your supplies and I say America or wherever.

Cherry

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsEyes Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:02 am

There is a makup store in Sydney where you can walk in and purchase. I know that doesn't help in Victoria but, I would assume there might be a makeup and spfx academy in Victoria, these places usually stock face/body paints.
KatsEyes
KatsEyes

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsEyes Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:03 am

oh, and IMATS is coming to Sydney in September and there will be a company from NZ there. They stock face/body paints and will be selling products at the show.
KatsEyes
KatsEyes

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Arty-Farty Party Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:08 am

Oh, what about the ABAA convention next year? And Becstar is doing a workshop in Melb. next month, I wonder if she'll be selling supplies? I suppose you could find out who's doing classes in Melbourne and ask them of they'll be selling stuff.
Arty-Farty Party
Arty-Farty Party

Back to top Go down

Post by gorjessfaces Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:48 am

thanks ladies!! you are right it is kinda nice knowing that its a little tricky to get knowing that not everyone can just get it and start painting!

i done my reserch and i found somewhere!!!!! looney bin in fern tree gully, its about 40mins from me but thats not too bad.

they sell tag, paradise, merhon, snaz and i think theres another one but i cant remember, they also do classes at there store and have jam sessions! check it out i reckon

gorjessfaces
gorjessfaces

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2011-09-06

http://www.gorjessfaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down