Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to buy used paint and glitter!!!

5 posters

Go down

Looking to buy used paint and glitter!!! Empty Looking to buy used paint and glitter!!!

Post by Taly Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:01 am

Hi! I am new to this forum and i'm interested in buying used paint and glitter for my new face painting business! I painted a long time ago but I sold all of my stuff. I started buying paint and a few colors of glitter. But... If I could get a bunch of paint soon that would be great! There is a festival that I will be painting and balloon twisting in October! Also, anyone have a balloon apron? The kind that goes around the waist with lots of pockets! I want to buy one too! Thanks!! And any advice would be great too! flower
Taly
Taly

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy used paint and glitter!!! Empty Re: Looking to buy used paint and glitter!!!

Post by Jody Rife Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:37 am

Posting in the Swap Shop is what to do for this kind of thing. That is where people put their extras up for sale. Smile Hope you find what you need and welcome to the forum. Smile
Jody Rife
Jody Rife

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2011-02-19

http://www.jodyrife.com

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy used paint and glitter!!! Empty Re: Looking to buy used paint and glitter!!!

Post by SuzySparkles Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:54 am

I moved it for ya
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Taly Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Oh ok thanks! Surprised
Taly
Taly

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTSY LADY Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:13 pm

What colors do you have now, that way no one offers a black knowing that you have that color or a white or what have you.
ARTSY LADY
ARTSY LADY

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Taly Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:39 pm

I have Black, white, red, yellow, dark green, pink, and dark blue and one rainbow cake! I need more rainbow cakes as well as purple and other shades of pink, green and blue! I am also looking for a fatmax and a balloon apron with pockets to sort all of my colors. Thanks!
Taly
Taly

Back to top Go down

Post by martha Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 pm

AllieDawn was trying to sell her biz before leaving the US. See her thread in the Swap Shop.
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Taly Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:00 pm

I just saw that I am going to pm her and see if its still available! Thanks! I'm also looking for glitter for painting and for glitter tattoos! any colors would be great!
Taly
Taly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down