Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teddy bear inspiration for childrens memorial day

+6
michellesfantasyfaces
Perry Noia
creativefunfaces
kathyrisley
Britty
teshca
10 posters

Go down

Teddy bear inspiration for  childrens memorial day Empty Teddy bear inspiration for childrens memorial day

Post by teshca Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:40 am

Hi everybody I have volunteered to face paint at a teddy bears picnic for an organization called blairebears. They make teddy bears to place the urns of children into teddy bears for their families to cuddle and remember their children. I am comming up with some teddy bear designs to paint at the event and welcome some inspiration. The ideas I have so far are full face teddy bears in pearl colours, bears peaking over rainbows or holding hearts...also the founder of the organizations daughter loved lady bugs so I am trying to incorporate this into some designs too.

teshca

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Teddy bear inspiration for  childrens memorial day Empty Re: Teddy bear inspiration for childrens memorial day

Post by Britty Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 am

Ugh how heart wrenching..I can't even imagine. You could do a teddy bear with a lady bug on his nose making him go cross-eyed. You could do a teddy bear angel sitting on clouds...let me know how it goes.
Britty
Britty

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-03-31

http://brittydesigns.com

Back to top Go down

Teddy bear inspiration for  childrens memorial day Empty Re: Teddy bear inspiration for childrens memorial day

Post by teshca Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 am

Oh what lovely ideas! It's not untill end of April but I will do Smile

teshca

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyrisley Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Teddy bear with a small butterfly flying off his hand and having the bear looking up at it go. Love the other ideas as well. What a wonderful gift you are giving.
kathyrisley
kathyrisley

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by teshca Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 pm

OMG i was up all night thinking of ideas, pirate teddies, patch work teddies, care bare teddies, glitter teddies and all the ideas from you guys my creative juices are flowing. Thats the easy part now trying to get my painting to match the picture in my mind!!! LOL .Thank goodness i have time to practice i am not very fast and want to honor the memories with quality work but have only done 3 event/parties so far. Thank goodness for the inspiration from the paint community and the classes i just attended!!!

teshca

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 am

Wow that is truely a great thing they have for the parents. It is so nice of you to do this. I was thinking maybe a angelbear? a bear with a halow.
Good luck Very Happy
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2012-01-24

http://creativefunfaces.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Noia Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:32 am

this is my Care Bear face
Teddy bear inspiration for  childrens memorial day Carebear
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by michellesfantasyfaces Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Teddy bear inspiration for  childrens memorial day 1412918889_5_j4vw

the bear in this picture was done with onestroke..you could add lots of things to it!
michellesfantasyfaces
michellesfantasyfaces

Number of posts : 3190
Registration date : 2010-02-18

http://www.fantasyfaces.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzySparkles Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:48 pm

this one was really fast and easy, using the TAG skin split...
Teddy bear inspiration for  childrens memorial day Img_0513
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JBM Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Kim Brennan did a super cute teddy bear in here once with stitching on its face try looking it up...
JBM
JBM

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2010-10-18

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Henna-by-Riana/149537191765171?ref

Back to top Go down

Post by freedspirit Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:59 pm

And Heather from Silly Farm has the most adorable teddybear angel design on their free video corner...I recently did a teddybears picnic but did'nt get any pics! you will have loads of fun...
freedspirit
freedspirit

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2011-03-03

http://www.facecreationz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzy75 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:11 pm

[img]Teddy bear inspiration for  childrens memorial day 01310[/img]

Apologies if this comes up twice, thought I'd done this already. Anyway, abit of a rubbish photo and it even smudged but just to give you an idea on a super quick teddy bear using sponge mops for ears, head and body but you could add arms and legs too. I put quick flowers on it but of course you could add as much detail as you want making each bear individual...point is this is really quick so would make a good cheek art option.

Well done you for doing this, I don't suppose it will be an easy one but hopefully hugely rewarding Smile
Lizzy75
Lizzy75

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by teshca Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Thank you everyone Smile some great inspiration and quick ideas and the visual pics. I can now see where I was struggling with the bear shape. At least my bears will stop looking puppy like lol. Done heaps of research and with mine and everyone input have a good range of designs. Will post them when I get some pictures.

teshca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down