Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAG containers split??

4 posters

Go down

TAG containers split?? Empty TAG containers split??

Post by gorjessfaces Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Hey,

I ordered some custom 50g TAG Baseblender/rainbow cakes and was thrilled to have them sitting on my door step when i went home for lunch. but i noticed that 4 of 6 of them have cracked casing. Sad Is this normal? does any one else get them all cracked or did i just get bad ones? if i just leave the lids off them i can store them all in a pallet and use the pallet lid to protect them. hmmmm would love your thought??

thought i would mention that i didnt order them from metina my big goody bag is still to arrive. i ordered them from an australian supplier who i wont mention they turned up super fast and she even added in 2 glitters for an extra Smile but it would not have been the travel, well they didnt have to travel far.

does anyone have any pics on how they store there 50g cakes??
gorjessfaces
gorjessfaces

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2011-09-06

http://www.gorjessfaces.com/

Back to top Go down

TAG containers split?? Empty Re: TAG containers split??

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:24 pm

I just had an order of $2400 come to Canada from Australia....and not one container was cracked. What I would do is contact the seller and mention to them this happened. Maybe they need to change their shipping process?
As far as being stuck with the cracked lids.....maybe put them in a laptop container without lids?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ester K-D Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Maybe that's why they added two free glitters???? they were hoping to get rid of damaged product and hoped with a little 'extra' you'd accept it... I have seen snaz lids that are cracked, they are quite thin...but the others seem to all make it through shipping...

Ester K-D

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gorjessfaces Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:36 pm

wowee big order! lol why from aus? i thought we were the most expensive lol. yes i think i should right an email just to find out what happened. i kinda feel theres not alot that can be done, and feel as though she made the effort to put the glitter in so i wouldnt bother, but my partner said no you paid like $16-$19 per cake so they should be perfect. he said if i ordered ink and the supplier said sometimes the lid leaks he wouldnt buy them (hes a tattooist) he is right i would like them to be perfect. i was going to put them into a laptop anyway but its kinda not the point really is it? what if i wasnt planning on changing the containers... blah blah blah.
gorjessfaces
gorjessfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by gorjessfaces Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Ester K-D wrote:Maybe that's why they added two free glitters???? they were hoping to get rid of damaged product and hoped with a little 'extra' you'd accept it... I have seen snaz lids that are cracked, they are quite thin...but the others seem to all make it through shipping...

yeh well it kinda worked lol i feel bad writing an email. but seriously i would like it sorted.
gorjessfaces
gorjessfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenebox Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 pm

It has happened to me too! I emailed and the supplier emailed back and basically said to bad so sad. I had not paid for insured shipping. I was not happy because it was not just this lid it was the bottom and I had to super glue to to make it work. I hope you have better luck than I did.
jolenebox
jolenebox

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2011-09-25

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Thefacepaintingfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by gorjessfaces Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:09 pm

EEEEKKKK! that makes me super nervous! i wrote my email and i will keep you informed, i said that i was super happy with how fast the postage was, the colour combos where stunning and thanks for the extra glitters BUT, my lids were cracked! i kinda a little fuss over it and said how am i ment to keep them from not breaking all together ect ect. sooo we will see.

im just trying to think of a way to store them. laptop? i dont know. does it matter not having lids on the paint?
gorjessfaces
gorjessfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by gorjessfaces Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:11 pm

OK she wrote back... super fast. apologised, said they must of been cracked in the mail, and she will send me some replacement lids Very Happy what a champ!
gorjessfaces
gorjessfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Now that is excellent customer service. I had such a large order bc I am a new Canadian TAG reseller. I wish it was all for me. hehe
Metina packages all her products very well too. I have never received a damaged product from her.
Was it all bubble wrapped? Just curiou how well it was packaged....just to know for any future orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by gorjessfaces Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:30 pm

TAG reseller! i would be way to tempted to keep them all with me Smile
it was fantasic service, super glad i got balls to email her.
the package was not bubble wrapped. there were the cakes wrapped in thick cardboard wrapped with sticky tape, then that was put inside a little brown paper bag (like a gift bag) then the glitters where just in a envelop with the invoice. it looked all pretty sturdy. im gonna blame the mail man rough handling.
gorjessfaces
gorjessfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvs to paint Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:54 am

I store all my pots inside a laptop case without their lids. If you want to try and salvage it, try some patterned duck tape cut to size. When the plastic cover to my diamond fx basic pallet cracked, I took some zebra print duck tape and covered the outside and inside of the entire clear lid. Now my pallet has a nice zebra print top, it doesn't interfere with opening and closing and I'm not worried about it cracking any further. Plus, it's easier to spot stored in the bottom of my fat max.
Luvs to paint
Luvs to paint

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down