Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipping to Canada with Lightening Speed

4 posters

Go down

Shipping to Canada with Lightening Speed Empty Shipping to Canada with Lightening Speed

Post by Brandi Cameron Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:55 am

You are my hero Metina - I received everything on Tuesday - just over a week! That's amazing!! Now on to my next order cheers

Oh and for anyone wondering about customs fees/border charges - I didn't have any. Very Happy
Brandi Cameron
Brandi Cameron

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Shipping to Canada with Lightening Speed Empty Re: Shipping to Canada with Lightening Speed

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 am

Lucky you! It is a crap shoot with Customs.... sometimes you get caught, sometimes you don't...

Back to top Go down

Shipping to Canada with Lightening Speed Empty Re: Shipping to Canada with Lightening Speed

Post by anramire2 Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 am

I swear Metina is realated to speedy gonzalez! lol
anramire2
anramire2

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2009-08-13

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/My-LoVe-for-ART/2104600

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblecup Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Good to know! I am planning on making an order, and was wondering about how fast shipping to Canada is. And I agree with Shannon - customs is hit and miss. Although, I do a lot of online ordering, and I haven't been hit with duty for a long time. *fingers crossed*

Bubblecup

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-07-29

http://www.alljenn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ester K-D Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Yup...Canada Customs flips a coin and decides on how badly you really want this order!!! What part of Ontario are you from Brandi?

Ester K-D

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 pm

I order mine and have them delivered to a UPS store across the boarder. I love on the Canadian and US boarder. So, I order from a few places and pick it all up at the same time. Saves me from those darn brokerage fees. Once I paid $75 customs and brokerage on a director chair that only cost me $80 US. Holy heck. I was so pissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down