Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price for Pay per face.

2 posters

Go down

Price for Pay per face.  Empty Price for Pay per face.

Post by Daniellavandyke Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi guys. I have my first market gig tomorrow (australia) and have been struggling with how much to charge per face.

Should i be charging one flat rate no matter the design, or have a cheek/eye design price and a more intricate design price?

Is $10Aud for the below designs too much? They may not look worth it to parents as they are not full face... but $5 feels a bit too cheap... what are your thoughts?

What are reasonable price is Aust?

Price for Pay per face.  Img_2010

Daniellavandyke

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-04-06

Back to top Go down

Price for Pay per face.  Empty Re: Price for Pay per face.

Post by Kris5115 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:13 am

One rule of thumb I have heard is to base your pricing on how much food/water/beer is at the event. I have 3 tiers of pricing and designs are priced on how long they take to paint. Sometimes cheek art takes longer than a quick mask and so it will cost more. Some of my designs have multiple price points. For example, I have a quick Elsa one-stroke design for $5, and mask version for $8, and a more detailed mask for $10. I try to price my designs so that if I have a steady line, I will make >$100 per hour.
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down