Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appropriate one stroke brush (shaders, glazers and conversion of numbered shaders to inches)

2 posters

Go down

Appropriate one stroke brush (shaders, glazers and conversion of numbered shaders to inches) Empty Appropriate one stroke brush (shaders, glazers and conversion of numbered shaders to inches)

Post by LucciPucci Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:49 am

I'm looking at Loews-Cornell brushes to use for one strokes. I've got a one inch glazer in my cart and I'm also looking at "shaders" (7300 series). Not really sure if a shader is the right thing to get or how they differ from shaders. What are the most efficient brushes for one stroke (ease of use, holds more paint...etc.)?

Can anyone tell me approx what a number 12 shader would be in terms of inches. I'd like to get a half inch and quarter inch. I love you

LucciPucci

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2015-03-06

Back to top Go down

Appropriate one stroke brush (shaders, glazers and conversion of numbered shaders to inches) Empty Re: Appropriate one stroke brush (shaders, glazers and conversion of numbered shaders to inches)

Post by fesspenter Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:22 am

The FacePaintForumShop.com (the colourful rectangle in the upper right hand side of this column) carries the fabulous Loew & Cornell 5/8" Angled Shader, and the 3/4" Prisma brushes.
Hands down, my two favourite brushes for OneStroke.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Appropriate one stroke brush (shaders, glazers and conversion of numbered shaders to inches) Empty Re: Appropriate one stroke brush (shaders, glazers and conversion of numbered shaders to inches)

Post by LucciPucci Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:33 am

Excellent, Lisa! I have heard the Prisma brushes are good. Thank you.

LucciPucci

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Dear LucciPucci:
Where in NY do you live?
xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by LucciPucci Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:00 am

I am on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, Lisa. Do you know NY well?

LucciPucci

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:29 pm

My oldest daughter lives at 72nd and Amsterdam.
She and her fiancée are getting married on January 9th, 2017. We are coming to NYC to celebrate their marriage.
We are staying on Long Island, and I hope to connect with JJJJJ from Babylon, NY, Lenore Koppleman, Queens Astoria, and Donetta Riley, NYC (Upper west side, too)
We will be on Long Island from the 6th until the 10th.
xxoo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:29 pm

I am bringing a modified kit with me, to paint the children at the wedding.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by LucciPucci Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:41 am

I would love to meet you, Lisa! I live very close to your daughter--18 blocks away. I will send you a private message with my phone number.

LucciPucci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down