Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Stroke Sampler

Go down

One Stroke Sampler Empty One Stroke Sampler

Post by Paint Presser Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Here's a neat little tool I made that uses a tiny bit of paint to create a temporary One Stroke you can test on your skin, or even do a couple designs. This way you can see if you like the color combinations before you take the time and paint to create a whole One Stroke. Smile

Paint Presser
Paint Presser

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-06-09

Back to top Go down

One Stroke Sampler Empty Re: One Stroke Sampler

Post by Paint Presser Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:56 pm

A good friend of mine has been making fantastic headdresses lately. I thought the pinch press would work wonderfully for making quick one strokes in custom combination to match her work perfectly. You can even swap colors out in mid design, or change the order, or even trim small bits off the pressed paint to make 4, 5 or 6 color combinations. You can even try combinations of different widths to get exactly what you're looking for. So much fun. Smile
Paint Presser
Paint Presser

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-06-09

Back to top Go down