Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for fellow Australian Face Painters

2 posters

Go down

Question for fellow Australian Face Painters Empty Question for fellow Australian Face Painters

Post by AnnaBB Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Hi there. I was just wondering if the fellow Aussie's could tell me how much of a profit they make as a face painter? I'm just starting out as a side to another business I run and was curious to know if its a good earner. I'm actually enjoying it more than my other work!
AnnaBB
AnnaBB

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2015-11-07

Back to top Go down

Question for fellow Australian Face Painters Empty Re: Question for fellow Australian Face Painters

Post by Miss Molly's Bespoke Art Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:55 pm

Hi AnnaBB! I'm also an Australian face painter based in Tasmania. Very new at it though and only been doing markets for a few months. So far the most I've earnt is around $180 for 4-5 hours. Sounds like good money but I work pretty hard for it and am exhausted afterwards. There have been many unsuccessful markets where I've earnt $60 or $70 (or less) for the same period of time.

I think that as my business grows I will be able to earn more. I am still figuring out price points for the local audience. Also, for markets, crowd numbers and weather are MAJOR factors, probably the biggest factors in how well I do. ie. my ability or marketing skills seem to be less important than if it's a really sunny beautiful afternoon with heaps of people out and about.

Hope that helps and would be keen to hear replies from other more experienced Aussie painters!

Miss Molly's Bespoke Art

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-03-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum