Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone used liquid eyeliner with their tattoos?

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone used liquid eyeliner with their tattoos? Empty Has anyone used liquid eyeliner with their tattoos?

Post by Sunshine18 Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:52 pm

I saw a heart shaped tattoo stencil that leaves room for writing. In an effort to keep everything waterproof, I didn't really want to use face paint. Then I had a thought of using waterproof eyeliner. It's waterproof and comes off easily with alcohol just like the tattoo glue.

Thoughts?

Sunshine18

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used liquid eyeliner with their tattoos? Empty Re: Has anyone used liquid eyeliner with their tattoos?

Post by artyfacesbyluz Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:57 pm

I would be expensive, you can use colorini instead, is a temporary tattoo ink, they have videos on youtube.
artyfacesbyluz
artyfacesbyluz

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.artyfacesbyluz.com

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used liquid eyeliner with their tattoos? Empty Re: Has anyone used liquid eyeliner with their tattoos?

Post by Sunshine18 Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Actually not.  That's what made me think about it.  The colorini is $18/bottle. I figured for the amount I would be using it paying $5 - 8 H20 Proof Liquid Eye Liner would be a better way to go.  

Sunshine18

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Texastexastexas Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:35 am

I use a very thin brush and write with glue, then apply glitter.

Sometimes I write the child's name that way, they think it's magic when you apply the glitter.

Texastexastexas

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down