Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just sharing a few....

+24
michellesfantasyfaces
paintedyou
scs
Lonnie
Psalmbook
TheSparklingLady
PatB
cbfaceart
patti
BATWilliamsMagic
BluAngL83
Megan in slc
starponysmama
Just Jenny
Debi's Doodles
glendaoneill
Magic
Ashley Pickin
Perry Noia
WyndyO
CABBYJ
JBax
Kristal
Metina
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just sharing a few.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just sharing a few....

Post by WyndyO Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:13 pm

If you mean the one in Ash's pics

Just blow up 3 260's (full but still soft- achieved by burping -or releasing a light puff blast of air out of the nozzle/mouth end- before tying the knot) of different colors twist a soft 1 inch bubble (twist at least 3 times - some people prefer 5 times) - take the 3 diff 1 inch bubbles and twist together (you could twist one bubble under another a couple of times to secure it better. ) Then begin "spiraling" - you have to kind of hold them a bit as you crawl your hands up turning them. Then twist another one inch softish bubble at the end of each different colored balloon. Inflate a heart balloon and tie or twist -(better if you take the nozzle and wind it around the bubble joint a few times.

It might be easier to do with 2 balloons first if 3 go all wild and are hard to hold on. Also some people do a very respectable heart wand by just inflating a single 260 (keep it soft with a 2 to 4 inch uninflated tail end) balloon and know before tying an inflated heart balloon on the nozzle/mouth end - then just do some flower petals (or loops) at the nozzle side end of the 260 under the heart at least 3,4, or 5 until the heart pulls in tighter and it looks good. I will try and do one quick to show you a pic.
WyndyO
WyndyO

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-11-11

http://www.wowfactorypaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristal Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Here's my princess wand:
Just sharing a few.... - Page 2 Btbykristal-princesswand3
4 full pumps w a ketchup bottle, and twist a series of bubbles until the air gets pushed all the way to the end of the balloon. Make the last bubble a pinch twist so it doesn't unravel, then wind the bubbles around the remainder of the untwisted balloon, then lock twist at the end. Add your two hearts and you're good to go!

This is what I made my brother for his 19th (legal drinking age in Canada):
Just sharing a few.... - Page 2 Faceaballoonzabt-beermug

And what I made my best friend for her 25th:
Just sharing a few.... - Page 2 DSCN2966

Those are definitely NOT line-work pieces!
Kristal
Kristal

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.faceaballoonza.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Pickin Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:34 am

Here's one of my favorite balloons that I've created so far:

Just sharing a few.... - Page 2 Iheart10

it's an I I love you You balloon! one of my few originals!
Ashley Pickin
Ashley Pickin

Number of posts : 838
Registration date : 2009-06-27

http://www.picnpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Pickin Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:42 am

Debi's Doodles wrote:Those are all so cool! I don't twist and after a hundred pops and broken balloons in one night my husband gave up too lol

So now we have alot of left over balloons just collecting dust.. Ashley- is it possible to explain how to do that twisty wand?? I hope its simple like you said Very Happy I'd like to maybe make some of those to just tie on our canopy at gigs.

Yea, the twist is easy. Just inflate two 260's. Not all of the way though.. leave like 1" at the end uninflated, or just burp them so that they are nice and soft.

Now take your two balloons, twist the ends together so that you have like... one really long balloon.

Then, hold them up with two hand against each other and twirl them around each other.

Twist their ends together when you get to the end.

ALL DONE!

ALSO, watch this video... because the AMAZING Don Caldwell explains it so much better than I can!