Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balloons and face painting at an event.

4 posters

Go down

Balloons and face painting at an event. Empty Balloons and face painting at an event.

Post by clownarific Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Most of my parties I provide both face painting and balloons. The issue that I have is carrying both into parties. How do you store or carry both into events?

clownarific

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-01-14

Back to top Go down

Balloons and face painting at an event. Empty Re: Balloons and face painting at an event.

Post by Party Picassos Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 am

My son does our ballooning and I only do the face painting. But IF I had to do both. I would minimize the amount of fp supplies I brought. Just the basics. Maybe one rainbow cake, one glitter, in addition to a basic color pallet. I also recently bought a balloon apron for my son, so all of his balloons are attached to the vest and he can wear it into the gig. A lot less to carry.

Last edited by Party Picassos on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : skipped some words.)
Party Picassos
Party Picassos

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-11-18

http://www.partypicassos.com

Back to top Go down

Balloons and face painting at an event. Empty Re: Balloons and face painting at an event.

Post by ReRe Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:50 am

I've tried to multi-task at events and it doesn't work. I used to do events for our Child Safety Division and to get parents and child to stop, I would do the face painting (as long as no one had paid to have a booth). There was no way to explain our program, or make the child feel special while painting there face. Giving up the child safe for face painting...much more fun!!!
ReRe
ReRe

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2013-10-28

http://jazzndazzle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soperfect paint Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:25 am

Face paintings and balloons looks awesome in parties.It is more funny and interesting for kids to make balloons on their face.Infect they enjoy a lot in these type of parties.

soperfect paint

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2015-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum