Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When there are just too many kids.. *UPDATE*

+8
fairyfox
Chuck Stark
pattyofurniture
nikkili26
erica21
gypsy6974
SewDarnHot
OneFirefly
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When there are just too many kids.. *UPDATE* - Page 2 Empty Re: When there are just too many kids.. *UPDATE*

Post by Katurah Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:34 am

Personally, if they expected that many kids to be painted then they wouldn't get to choose, everyone gets the same boy design or girl design because letting them choose takes too much time. Everyone's the same thing if 80-100 kids is possible and it's something quick. Probably one stroke...
Katurah
Katurah

Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2012-03-12

http://www.katurahpaintspeople.com/

Back to top Go down

When there are just too many kids.. *UPDATE* - Page 2 Empty Re: When there are just too many kids.. *UPDATE*

Post by nikkili26 Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:50 am

hmmmm....see, I'm different....
I make sure EVERYBODY gets something different....

the adults always comment on that too, they say "no two faces looked the same"

but, what i'll do instead is everyone will get the same colors.

so I guess both ways will work-limit the palette or limit the designs.

for example, I did a Halloween extravaganza-and EVERYBODY got something using only lack, white and that Halloween cake by metina.
I did witches, Frankenstein, Dracula, ghouls, spiders, Halloween princess, regular designs, pumpkins, cats, bats, cemetaries....all with just some variation of that cake.

super quick since the paint was consistently activated.

I'd just tell them to step up-and unless they already knew what they wanted, I made up my own ideas on their faces.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am

I like the idea of limiting the colors and still giving the choices.  That still leaves a lot of choices for everyone. Especially during the holidays.
ReRe
ReRe

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2013-10-28

http://jazzndazzle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2