Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught the twisting bug?

3 posters

Go down

Caught the twisting bug? Empty Caught the twisting bug?

Post by Coral3 Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:36 pm

I confess I've never properly grasped the attraction to balloon twisting, until last weekend.  

I went to a large local festival with family in tow to check it out & there was the most talented balloon twister I've ever seen.  Only a young guy, but SO fast.  We stood mesmerized watching him twist for ages while waiting in queue for our son's balloon.  My son requested a crayfish (bit similar to a lobster), which he'd not attempted before, but he scratched his head for a second and then launched into twisting the most amazing crayfish.  The thing was huge!  So of course I come home & the first thing I do is order balloons & a pump...like I NEED yet another 'hobby' to spend money on Rolling Eyes 

Now I'm using up all our monthly internet download limit watching twisting on youtube... bounce 
Coral3
Coral3

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Caught the twisting bug? Empty Re: Caught the twisting bug?

Post by barbb919 Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:23 pm

i was the same now im hooked..i love twisting..
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Magick Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:47 am

lol i been twisting for so many years im over the addiction. now its just work for me lol
Michael Magick
Michael Magick

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2013-02-24

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyond-Belief-Magic/1166254450630

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum