Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pashurs workshop - Best Mettalic color??

4 posters

Go down

Pashurs workshop - Best Mettalic color?? Empty Pashurs workshop - Best Mettalic color??

Post by betty Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi, for the ones who attended past Pashur's workshop, he mentioned the best mettalic/silver /grey color to get the "robot" look, it was a mettalic silver with a hint of blue...I am ready to make an order but can't find out what color he was talking about. I have the mettalic silver from snazaroo /gun metal snazaroo, fab mettalic silver and paradise as well..can anyone tell me the name /brand of the color Pashur was referring to? thank you!
Betty
betty
betty

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-05-31

http://www.TampabayProductions.com

Back to top Go down

Pashurs workshop - Best Mettalic color?? Empty Re: Pashurs workshop - Best Mettalic color??

Post by metamorphosis Thu May 02, 2013 10:52 am

I can't remember the name either, but it was a Kryolan - I think it had 'blue silver' in the name somewhere. It is quite dark grey metallic look. I found my cake quite crumbly. (i don't have the original pot anymore (just had a look under all the pots). What about giving the new mehron paradise "brilliant" range a try. Someone had a pot at the Australian Body art awards and it looked lovely bright silver. Waiting for the postman to deliver mine
metamorphosis
metamorphosis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Pashurs workshop - Best Mettalic color?? Empty Re: Pashurs workshop - Best Mettalic color??

Post by TheGildedCat Fri May 03, 2013 1:02 am

It's kryolan. It's their silver blue, but I think they might have changed their formula. When I bought it, it's *very* blue, like a silvery metallic blue, not a blue-based silver, if that makes sense.
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://www.thegildedcat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elantaura Fri May 03, 2013 8:50 am

I asked this question of what he was using and wrote it down. I have all my little workshop scribbles in with my books lol this was over a year ago mind you and he may have changed. or kryolan may have changed. he was using Kryolyn silver green then according to my scribbled notes at least.
elantaura
elantaura

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://suejuddfacepaintingandbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down