Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design imput for ADULT balloons

3 posters

Go down

Design imput for ADULT balloons Empty Design imput for ADULT balloons

Post by Rayebs Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

Yellos! I just lined up my first legit gig and it happens to be at a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. If you have ANY familiarity with that movie, you are aware of it's adult nature.

I will be doing balloons for tips (and free movie entrance) and I'll be doing my pg repertoire of critters, but I also want to provide naughty balloons.

I have mostly figured out the male balloon. I have troubles with the tulip twist for the.. top... So I've made a very small bubble and then an ear fold. It doesn't look as, 'real', as the tulip twist, so any help with that.

The female balloon I think I have also figured out. I have troubles with placement of two sections siting beside/inside outer sections. Like in a sitting bunny, you stick just the feet part into the lower feet part. Well now I'm trying to stick the whole length along the whole length. It takes a bit... but I think it works.

I attempted something for female top balloons, but everything looked silly and I really only have 360s to work with.

if anyone has a suggestion for the twists I'm doing... Or another adult design, please share. Or pm as well.

I hope this content is not restricted. I checked the FAQ and the top page of "how to use this forum" I did try to keep what I was speaking about detailed w/o explicit. Please forgive me if I have crossed a line.
Rayebs
Rayebs

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Design imput for ADULT balloons Empty Re: Design imput for ADULT balloons

Post by anniel Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Just a little fyi for your consideration. I was advised years ago, that if you go w/ anything "adult" you will be remembered for THAT and it will tend to nix you from general public gigs.

I had a kid talk me into an elephant hat once--in pink--large ears and a long trunk on his head...the coach of the soccer team immediately went ballistic on him...I was oblivious at first --then we all (well the team and other parents and I) had a good laugh as I realized it was the coach's son! Perhaps a little more discreet type of balloon would suffice?
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDeDe Tue May 28, 2013 9:54 am

I am new here. Not sure if you were still looking for input but I thought I would give some anyways lol. I work in a family restaurant so we are not aloud to do "adult" balloons, but we always get requests for them when we get the rowdy bachelor/bachelorette parties, or just rowdy patrons in general so we "use our imagination". The funniest pun is to make a heart hat and once they have it on, tell them they have a "heart on". The other is the lips with a tongue. but if you make the tongue black or pink...you get the picture lol. Then there is the two viking hats modified and attached in the middle to look like a bra...so it's still relatively PG, depending on who is looking at them lol. A lot of ideas just came about from people viewing normal balloons and putting their dirty mind to work!

MissDeDe

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-05-07

http://www.FantasyFunEnt.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down