Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold weather Holiday designs for small kids with hats on!

2 posters

Go down

Cold weather Holiday designs for small kids with hats on! Empty Cold weather Holiday designs for small kids with hats on!

Post by WildflowerArtistry Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:00 am

I will be painting faces at a local christmas parade this weekend. I imagine 3-4 hours of super fast, simple designs on little kids. This will be my first outdoor christmas/winter painting gig. I am getting my design board ready and Im a little concerned about the idea that its going to be cold and everyone will have hats on. 1. Whats the general consensus about quick designs for small children at outdoor christmas events? and 2. Will my paints act funny when its cold outside? Thanks<3
WildflowerArtistry
WildflowerArtistry

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-06-14

Back to top Go down

Cold weather Holiday designs for small kids with hats on! Empty Re: Cold weather Holiday designs for small kids with hats on!

Post by anniel Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:19 am

Use hot water in your rinse, and your spritzer....won't stay that way, but it helps in the beginning. Rudolph noses & little antlers on the forehead work pretty good, a Rudolph on the side of the face, a bauble, etc. It's really their choice, although quick faces are usually simple and it's not too torturous...It's part of the memory!! Have fun!
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down