Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fially! And hello from cold, cold Denmark!

3 posters

Go down

Fially! And hello from cold, cold Denmark! Empty Fially! And hello from cold, cold Denmark!

Post by HolographicStine Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been wanting to join here for ever, but have never gotten to do it - so lazy and silly!

BUT - Now I'm here and ever so excited! My name is Stina, I am a face and bodypainter currently located in Denmark, but hoping to move on to Vancouver,BC in about a years time. Ironically enough, then Denmark doesn't celebrate halloween now, so I am sitting unpainted and 'un-dressed up' where I'm sure everyone else are out having a hoot! Smile

I cannot wait to see everyones work, ideas and getting inspiret by all of you. And hopefully returning some of it myself!

Anywhos - enough about me, just wanted to give a quick hello to everyone and hpefully Ill bump into some of yous on my path in life

Stine x Like a Star @ heaven
HolographicStine
HolographicStine

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-31

Back to top Go down

Fially! And hello from cold, cold Denmark! Empty Re: Fially! And hello from cold, cold Denmark!

Post by Kammy Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi Stine! Pleased to "meet" you, and it's always lovely to see fellow Europeans on the forum. Smile Your avatar is beautiful!

How long have you been face painting? I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Kammy x
Kammy
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Fially! And hello from cold, cold Denmark! Empty Re: Fially! And hello from cold, cold Denmark!

Post by HolographicStine Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi Ms Kammy,

You as well. I have been facepainting professionally for 1½ years now, but first time i held a 'Da Vinchi' #6 in my hand was baaack in 2005. Haha not very pretty facepainting and certainly not anything I could charge anyone for! haha.
I assume there are anything from beginners to highly advanced painters in here!

Where abouts are you from Kammy btw - I dont think I could see it on your profile, or perhaps I am just not looking the right place. Haha

Stine Like a Star @ heaven
HolographicStine
HolographicStine

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kammy Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Argh - I changed some stuff on my profile and just realised it's no longer showing my location. Must fix that!

I'm in Scotland. Smile Land of castles, green glens and...RAIN. And wind. But mostly just rain. Edinburgh, to be precise.

Yes, there's everyone from total newbies to seasoned (and amazingly talented) professionals on here, and there's something for everyone to learn. I've not been face painting for very long at all, but I've already learned so much from the people here, and I'm grateful for it. The forum shop is fantastic, too.

Have a great evening. Smile

Kammy x
Kammy
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Stina!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down