Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offering Packages?

4 posters

Go down

Offering Packages? Empty Offering Packages?

Post by MariasFF&BA Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:22 pm

I was thinking about offering some face painting packages. I don't do balloons or clowning or anything like that but added glitter tattoo's and the hair feathers / colored hair extensions. I was thinking of offering up packages such as Princess for girls with face painting, hair extensions, and a glitter tattoo for each at the party, which can also transfer into a Glitz & Glam for teens or even adults / bachelorette parties, proms, ect. Then for the boys a pirate or monster party but came up only with the actual face painting and nothing more for the boys.

So here's the question (s): 1. What would I charge? In my area I typically charge 100.00 per hour just for face painting.
2. What else do I offer for the boys?
I could even offer to dress up as a pirate, witch or fairy God mother - you know, the over 40 thing, just can't do the fairy thing myself-LOL.

Help!!!

MariasFF&BA

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Offering Packages? Empty Re: Offering Packages?

Post by Perry Noia Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 am

why can't you do glitter tattoos for the boys? Some super hero and dragon stencils and some "boy coloured" glitter... I have at least as many boys asking for glitter tats at festivals as I do girls. You just need some good photos to sell it for you. A flaming skull and a dragon.

You charge the same hourly as for anything else... those things take time too.
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by MariasFF&BA Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Sounds good Perry! Yes, I have found boys like the glitter tattoos too, didn't think about that.

MariasFF&BA

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSparkle Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:50 am

I'm new on here but I'd like to help, I think your idea sounds fab!Especially the part where you get dressed up to join in the fun, I think that would make the child's party even more special. As far as pricing goes, I'm not sure how you yourself work out how much you charge but personally I just add up how much I will spend on products for the party and then work out my profit margin from there Smile xx
SamSparkle
SamSparkle

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-10-23

http://www.littlecolourspainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:48 am

That is a great idea... as long as you are not booking multiple parties on a single day. It is not practical if you are doing more 2 or 3 back to back parties.

I think what I mean is this; don't get yourself so bogged down with offering the little extras that are only going to bring in a few dollars more and then find that when someone else calls to book you you can't fit them in... you'll lose the $100.00 base fee from that customer.

Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down