Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got my Glitter Tattoo kit yesterday and it saved the day!

3 posters

Go down

Just got my Glitter Tattoo kit yesterday and it saved the day! Empty Just got my Glitter Tattoo kit yesterday and it saved the day!

Post by Becky521 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Today I had a 2 hour birthday party for 2 children (not twins) - a boy and a girl. The boy is in love with the Avengers, so I taught myself tweaked versions of Rae's Avengers to paint at the party. The girl wanted princesses and fairies. A handful of gems, a little glitter, and voila, happy girl. The first boy came up to be painted and wanted to be Wolverine (not an Avenger, but one I keep on my board due to high popularity). The 2nd boy wanted me to paint flames on his arms, which I did. Very happy girls getting princesses and a boat load of butterflies in different color combinations. No other boys wanted to be painted because they were afraid if I did they wouldn't be able to play with their water guns anymore (um, hello, I USE Starblends so they should be SOMEWHAT resistant! Sigh.) So I painted some moms - some cute eye designs, a fairy and a rose mask (no dads this time). No one else is coming up to be painted.

I still had an hour left and I am not one to sit idly, so I remembered I packed my brand new Glimmer Body Art tattoo kit in my FP kit today and so I opened my glitter case and received many OOOOHS and AAAAAHHHHS. I passed around the mini photo album books I decided to keep my stencils in and before I know it, I've got a line! I started doing glitter tattoos first on the moms, and grand moms, then the kids saw them and wanted some, and then even a couple boys got in on the act! Not only did I fill my 2 hours, but the hostess mom was THRILLED and gave me a nice tip AND all the strong men that were there insisted on helping me load my car! EVERYONE took business cards and several said they would definitely be calling to book me for their children (who told me I was the best face painter ever, but we all know I'm not worthy of THAT title compared to some of you!)

I am so glad I decided at the last minute to bring my Glitter Tattoo kit. It really made the party today!

cheers sunny cheers
Becky521
Becky521

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Http://fantasticfacesbybecky.com

Back to top Go down

Just got my Glitter Tattoo kit yesterday and it saved the day! Empty Re: Just got my Glitter Tattoo kit yesterday and it saved the day!

Post by barbb919 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:27 pm

great news
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Just got my Glitter Tattoo kit yesterday and it saved the day! Empty Re: Just got my Glitter Tattoo kit yesterday and it saved the day!

Post by vegas mom Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Love the glitter tats when water is involved...woo hoo congrats!!!!
vegas mom
vegas mom

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2011-11-06

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Wand-Face-Painting-and-Glit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down