Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Body glitter tattoos you might/ might not have seen- PIC HEAVY

+12
TheGildedCat
fairyfox
Linda Adams
MasterpieceFacePainting
KaraMundy
LoriSamson
contrachapado
1HappyNut
Mehndi Masala
Geekophile
Denise Cold
Wildcatfin
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Body glitter tattoos you might/ might not have seen- PIC HEAVY - Page 2 Empty Re: Body glitter tattoos you might/ might not have seen- PIC HEAVY

Post by Wildcatfin Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:46 am

Thanks - and yes, totally the same.

Only thing is, same as body/ bump painting you need to thing BIGGER and bolder. It would take days to cover a body using the fine-bottle tip method i use for freehand tattoos on arms etc, plus it would look weak and spindly and lost on a body/ So like for painting I use much bigger brushes/ wider areas - as a general rule the biggest (not 1 stroke sized!) round brush I use on a face is the smallest i use on a body.

oh yes and I avoid glitter tattoo-ing over nipples etc, not that I often do topless even in paints. Can you imagine trying to scrub glue off them? ooch....

Catx
Wildcatfin
Wildcatfin

Number of posts : 502
Location : Mainly being a fairy face painter at Bewilderwood in UK
Registration date : 2008-12-16

http://www.bodypaintingbycat.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2