Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i do glitter tattoos with ben nye glitter glue?

2 posters

Go down

can i do glitter tattoos with ben nye glitter glue? Empty can i do glitter tattoos with ben nye glitter glue?

Post by cbfaceart Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:22 pm

i was thinking of buying a glitter tattoo kit and i have this glitter glue from ben nye and ive never used any suggestions? will it work for glitter tattoos?
cbfaceart
cbfaceart

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-02-24

http://caritasbonitasfaceart.webs.com

Back to top Go down

can i do glitter tattoos with ben nye glitter glue? Empty Re: can i do glitter tattoos with ben nye glitter glue?

Post by mr. kellygnc Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:08 pm

why dont you try and see. the glitter tattoos i use come with stencils and you put down the scencil, apply the glue then apply glitter.....well why not try to draw with the glitter or use a craft stencil and apply the BN glue over it!! just a thought!

mr. kellygnc

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

can i do glitter tattoos with ben nye glitter glue? Empty Re: can i do glitter tattoos with ben nye glitter glue?

Post by cbfaceart Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:21 pm

i will try and see what happens
cbfaceart
cbfaceart

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-02-24

http://caritasbonitasfaceart.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down