Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What henna are you using this season?

2 posters

Go down

What henna are you using this season? Empty What henna are you using this season?

Post by JBM Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:05 am

I've just bought 5 boxes of Jamilla 2011..stupidly didn't research it until after as it was all that was available from where I can get last minute orders from, and I've been on the road working for other people and let myself run out..big no no considering I've got a festival all weekend.. so brief browse of the henna forums suggests longer release, paler colour.. now I try to stay away from too many henna forums as I'm already addicted to FPF and need to spend time on the outside world, and I guess if I get addicted to any of them there goes any chance of me seeing sunshine....so was wondering what any of the henna folk on here were into this season??
JBM
JBM

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2010-10-18

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Henna-by-Riana/149537191765171?ref

Back to top Go down

What henna are you using this season? Empty Re: What henna are you using this season?

Post by tiernei Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:45 am

Hi there! I have been using Rajasthani Twilight from Mehandi.com I have never had a problem with any of the henna powder I have bought from that site and they are always super friendly and willing to help you through email and phone.
tiernei
tiernei

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-12

http://www.simplyhenna.net

Back to top Go down