Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Glitter Stencils-Where did they go?

+3
Kat's FacesForFun
Fabtastic
nikisteel
7 posters

Go down

Twilight Glitter Stencils-Where did they go? Empty Twilight Glitter Stencils-Where did they go?

Post by nikisteel Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:48 pm

I am looking for the post of the person who had made their own Twilight Glitter Stencils with their cutter. It had pics of Edward and Team Edward and Team Jacob and several great stencils that she made herself. I have looked and done several searches but cannot find it. Does anyone know where it is?
Thanks in advance!
Nanna Niki
nikisteel
nikisteel

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

Back to top Go down

Twilight Glitter Stencils-Where did they go? Empty Re: Twilight Glitter Stencils-Where did they go?

Post by Fabtastic Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Maybe this one? One user posted pics of her sample board which has several Twilight stencils on it that she cuts herself.
http://www.facepaintforum.com/t7761-please-help-me-with-glitter-tattoo-advice

By the way, I used Google advanced search and narrowed my search to search the forum site only. I find that works WAY better than the forum search.
Fabtastic
Fabtastic

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2010-07-10

http://www.fabtastic.ca

Back to top Go down

Twilight Glitter Stencils-Where did they go? Empty Re: Twilight Glitter Stencils-Where did they go?

Post by Kat's FacesForFun Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Yep. That's me. Need some jpegs?
Kat's FacesForFun
Kat's FacesForFun

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2011-09-12

http://www.facepaintingkat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat's FacesForFun Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Twilight Glitter Stencils-Where did they go? Twilighttats

I have all of these in full quality jpeg format if you need any. I'm happy to share. You can google search most of these images anyway. I just cleaned them up to make them work for stencils. I'm happy to share.
Kat's FacesForFun
Kat's FacesForFun

Back to top Go down

Post by summers4seasons Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Yet more serious drool! I would love to have all the twilight stencils. Those are fantastic!!!
summers4seasons
summers4seasons

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nikisteel Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:08 am

Yes, that is the one I saw! Perfect!!!
I was thinking about going to the Breaking Dawn premier and doing glitter tats. I would love the jpegs Kat. Thank you so much.
I looked on-line last night for a Silhouette cutter and all the reasonably priced ones were out of stock. After doing some research I decided that the Silhouette is the one I want. I am going to keep on trying.
nikisteel
nikisteel

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SamFantastico Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:32 am

This is very curious. A silhouette cutter? Could you use a cricut or die cut machine? Where do you purchase the material from for the tattoos? Oh the designs I could have!!
SamFantastico
SamFantastico

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2011-01-30

https://Www.facebook.com/BroadwayBodyArt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat's FacesForFun Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:14 pm

If you want... I can make you some and mail them to you. It really isn't a "business" for me. They take WAY too much time to make/weed/apply backing tape. I don't know how the people selling glitter tattoos make any money. They must have a better system for weeding. It's SOOOO time intensive. (weeding is picking out all of the peices that you aren't using for the stencil). If you have the tranfer tape and want to weed them yourself... THAT would be super easy for me. Sam... you buy vinyl and tranfer tape from a sign supplier. The one I use is in Salt lake, but you can also buy stuff online. If you look at the link from the previous thread that fabtastic posted, I included a LOT of information there. Cricuts apparently have some sort of program that you can use so that you can import your own designs. Surecuts? Something like that. Niki and Summers... let me know if you want me to make you some. PM me and we can discuss. faketoos.com has SOME twilight tats, but they don't have what I have. I designed the majority of mine myself.
Kat's FacesForFun
Kat's FacesForFun

Back to top Go down

Post by Manabanana Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 pm

weeding takes forever. It makes me crazy! I use a silhouette too. I made a ton of Twilight ones.
Twilight Glitter Stencils-Where did they go? Team_j11
Twilight Glitter Stencils-Where did they go? Cullen10

Kat's JPEGS were a huge help making them. I use Signwarehouse.com to get my vinyl and tape.

I also make car decals with it. The silhouette has FREE software to take ANY Jpg and make a stencil or decal with. The Cricuit you need a cartridge to do it and use what is on the cartridge. yuck. I like the freedom to do everything!
Manabanana
Manabanana

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2011-07-01

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zeebee Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 am

I just have to say Kat's designs are AWESOME!! She made a bunch for me and I love them, can't wait to use them tonight!! **Thanks Kat!!** No seriously, I have been doing glitter tattoos at the premiere's since New Moon and I have bought them from like 5 different people, some even custom designed them for me, but none were near this COOL!! And on a side note, I can't wait to see Breaking Dawn!! Laughing
zeebee
zeebee

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by zeebee Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:33 am

Oh, manabanana, I love your TEAM JACOB design too!!
zeebee
zeebee

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat's FacesForFun Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Totally gonna make some "I drive like a Cullen" tats now!
Kat's FacesForFun
Kat's FacesForFun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down