Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitter tats at a movie opening ...

3 posters

Go down

Glitter tats at a movie opening ... Empty Glitter tats at a movie opening ...

Post by tessieholic Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi,

Wasn't sure if I should put this in the business section or the glitter tattoos section. I was thinking about contacting some movie theaters to do glitter tattoos at the Breaking Dawn premiere. I've seen that many people get paid a hourly fee like other gigs, or get paid half-cash, half tickets, and I was wondering I should approach them with my hourly fee, or approach it as a PFP with a cut of the profit? I'm also aware that it may be tricky to estimate the amount of supplies needed. I'm currently researching theatre capacities and showings, figuring how many people would be attending, and work it out from there. My current rate is $55/hour.

Have any of you done a successful glitter tattoo event like this? It seems like if there were any occasion that would be profitable, this would be it. Thanks for any advice you can give me!

tessieholic

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Glitter tats at a movie opening ... Empty Re: Glitter tats at a movie opening ...

Post by Manabanana Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm

I'm doing this. Smile 1st time for me too. I am working with the theater to be ppf type. (guess it is ppgt) We shall see. I <3 Twilight.

I'm not so worried about making a profit and being busy, because ultimately I'm there to watch the movie.

Good Luck.
Manabanana
Manabanana

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2011-07-01

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down

Glitter tats at a movie opening ... Empty Re: Glitter tats at a movie opening ...

Post by Caswell Designs FP Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 pm

How did you approach the theater with this proposal? Did you speak direct with a manager?
Caswell Designs FP
Caswell Designs FP

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2010-01-15

http://www.caswellfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manabanana Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:13 am

yup contacted the manager. Well, my photographer friend did and is setting up a photoshoot. Like the red carpet with celebrities. She asked if I could join her.
Manabanana
Manabanana

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2011-07-01

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down