Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling off a Booking because of illness...

+13
Cherry
anniel
JBax
TickledPaint
Criss
Gamezgirl
Perry Noia
HappyVickery
SuzySparkles
debranewmanart
TheGildedCat
Miss Ronnie
a face painting mom
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Calling off a Booking because of illness... - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling off a Booking because of illness...

Post by Luvs to paint Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:22 am

Watch out for chunky peanut butter! I broke a tooth in half down below the gum 30 minutes before I was leave for a Saturday gig at a mall. I had to make sure I kept my tongue pressed against the section of loose tooth to keep it from wiggling and exposing the nerve. It was one of the LONGEST 4 hour gigs I've ever done. It was Tuesday before I could see a dentist who ended up pulling what turned out to be an ABSCESSED tooth. I make sure I only eat creamy peanut butter now, lol.

I've never had to cancel a gig for being sick. (knock on wood) When I feel a cold coming on, I take zicam.
Luvs to paint
Luvs to paint

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Calling off a Booking because of illness... - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling off a Booking because of illness...

Post by Kris5115 Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:04 am

I wasn't able to make a gig once because I was in the ER. I did call a friend who was able to help me out and the client wasn't left hanging. That was 4 years ago this week and I'll be painting for that same client on Nov. 1. :-)
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by StephanieKiDooodle Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:46 pm

I did the gig with a make-shift mask from a disposable headband. It was a good choice and no difficulties arose from it.
StephanieKiDooodle
StephanieKiDooodle

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.KiDooodles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2