Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mixing Interferenze Silber and Mehron Fushia = something close to Snaz sparkle pink?

3 posters

Go down

Mixing Interferenze Silber and Mehron Fushia = something close to Snaz sparkle pink? Empty Mixing Interferenze Silber and Mehron Fushia = something close to Snaz sparkle pink?

Post by Heather Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Well, it appears there are no Snaz distributors in or around Columbus, Ohio, and my package container my Snaz gold and sparkle pink has yet to arrive. I can make do without the gold for this weekend (or just pick up a Mehron metallic gold), but I'm hoping someone can tell me that those two (Kryolan Interferenze Silber and Mehron fuschia/bright pink) mixed together might create something equivalent to Snaz sparkle pink. Thoughts?

If that absolutely doesn't work, does the Mehron cherry bomb metallic come close at all?

tia
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-07-10

http://www.manhattanmasqueradenyc.com

Back to top Go down

Mixing Interferenze Silber and Mehron Fushia = something close to Snaz sparkle pink? Empty Re: Mixing Interferenze Silber and Mehron Fushia = something close to Snaz sparkle pink?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:38 pm

I honestly don't know why it is so important to have that one particular colour... but blending the pearly colours overtop of the flat will make them shimmery.

If you have Interferenz Silber it will shimmerize all your colours if you want it to...

To me... pink is pink is pink... sure, some are brighter, etc. but I just use the first one within reach, or the one the kid points to in my palette.

Back to top Go down

Mixing Interferenze Silber and Mehron Fushia = something close to Snaz sparkle pink? Empty Re: Mixing Interferenze Silber and Mehron Fushia = something close to Snaz sparkle pink?

Post by Metina Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:41 pm

No. Cherry bomb doesn't come close to Snaz sparkle Pink. Do you have regular pink snaz you can just add the Silver too?
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Shannon,

I'm only "concerned" because a lot of the designs in my inspiration book have used that color - I actually go through it quite rapidly. But if the Interferenze will make any of the colors a little sparkly, I'd say I'm good to go. The designs will be a little more opaque and brighter than I normally due, but that's not really a bad thing. Smile

Thanks for your input. (you too, Metina Smile)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Ah... you try to duplicate your photos! I don't even bother... If the kid asks for the pink kitty, I ask them which pink they would like in the palettes, they point and that's what I use...

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Hmmm....

That might be a new way to try things.... I did once, and it seemed like it slowed down the line waiting for indecisive children to pick a color, but maybe if I pointed to two colors and asked "Which one of THESE do you want?" it might work better?

Thanks for the tip. Smile
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Timmons Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:52 am

/snickers....

After the kid has been waiting for a long time and then gets to my chair and dallies over what color they want...I just say, 'I can just move on to the next kid in line if you are not sure what color you want...' and I usually have a color choice in about 1 second! Very Happy

Good luck on your gig and getting through security unmolested by the airport security guards!
Heather Timmons
Heather Timmons

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.catsmeowinfo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:26 am

FYI, mixing the two mehron pinks together, and then mixing into the inference silber made a FABULOUS sparkle pink. Smile
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down