Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Interferenze? (newbie asking)

2 posters

Go down

What's Interferenze? (newbie asking) Empty What's Interferenze? (newbie asking)

Post by ladytetsu Wed May 25, 2011 11:49 am

Hi everybody!!!

I feel stupid - after cruising through the side-by-side comparison shots thread, I ran across Ben Nye's Lumiere and Kryolan Intereferenze. . . are these just mica dusts? I have the gold ice Ben Nye, it seems just like mica with some anticaking agents, but somebody said the Kryolan stuff is hard to get in certain colors. If it's just mica, I have literally pounds of the stuff in varying colors and color-shifting varieties, maybe I can fake up that blue and post the recipe? I felt a little silly for putting 40 mica pots in my new ridiculously huge gig box the other day, now I'm thinking I may have been smarter than I seemed!
ladytetsu
ladytetsu

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

What's Interferenze? (newbie asking) Empty Re: What's Interferenze? (newbie asking)

Post by DeannaB Wed May 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi Lady Tetsu -

We had a few threads a while back that might help.

http://www.facepaintforum.com/t5727-kryolan-interferenze-line?highlight=interferenze
DeannaB
DeannaB

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-03-03

http://www.darlingdesigns-fp.com

Back to top Go down

What's Interferenze? (newbie asking) Empty Re: What's Interferenze? (newbie asking)

Post by ladytetsu Wed May 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Hey, thanks, for the tip! Totally NOT what I thought it was. . . sounds interesting, though. I'm a mica-fiend, I love making my own pearls and metallics, but I'm still afraid to "hurt" my paints by chopping them up, adding stuff, or *gasp* making my own splits.
ladytetsu
ladytetsu

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down