Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryolan Interferenze Sparkly Blue...??

3 posters

Go down

Kryolan Interferenze Sparkly Blue...?? Empty Kryolan Interferenze Sparkly Blue...??

Post by OctoberMoon Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Wondering if any of you have used Kryolan's Interferenze Sparkly Blue, 838G... I've only seen it once, on Kim Hatch's site. It looks lovely but I'd like to hear from someone who has actually used it... Suspect

Thank you in advance; you all are wonderful!
Anne

Last edited by OctoberMoon on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't mean to promote another product site!)

OctoberMoon

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Kryolan Interferenze Sparkly Blue...?? Empty Re: Kryolan Interferenze Sparkly Blue...??

Post by sparklingfaces Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:44 pm

WOW! I was about to ask the same question!

If any one can do a color swatch for us to see that would be awsome!

I was also eye the Inferenze Silver green and Interferenze Red 080G .
Anyone have an example of what any of these look like on?
sparklingfaces
sparklingfaces

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-09-20

http://www.sparklingfaces.net

Back to top Go down

Kryolan Interferenze Sparkly Blue...?? Empty Re: Kryolan Interferenze Sparkly Blue...??

Post by OctoberMoon Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Sorry to have listed Kim's site, it's just the only place I'd seen the Sparkly Blue and I wanted others to be able to see it...anyway, I edited it out ~ I didn't know I wasn't supposed to do that! Embarassed
I don't have a pic yet, but the Interferenze Silver Green is a soft, light pearly green and is LUSH and wonderful! I just got it along with the Interferenze Bronze (more towards gold), which is also everything good that everyone says about it! I love you I would say definitely get it (Silver green, that is...I am going to use it along with the Bronze and Snaz Sparkle Pink in a "Christmas Fairy" mask...pastel versions of holiday colors)~ I want the Silver Blue, too ~next time!

OctoberMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzpah Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:29 am

i love all the interferenze colours! I have tried most of them at work, playing with our sample pallets. some go on really lush, others more sheer. I have a pale sparkley blue, not sure if it's the same one, the numbers do not seem to match but it is labelled silver blue... but here is a pic of someone I used it on...the lighter base colour being the silver blue of course.
Kryolan Interferenze Sparkly Blue...?? Silver10

now I have it posted the picture seems a twinge on the green side, seems more silver in person //shrug

did any of that help or even make sense? lol
Metzpah
Metzpah

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metzpah/sets/72157608680393072/

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberMoon Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:50 am

Metzpah wrote:i love all the interferenze colours! I have tried most of them at work, playing with our sample pallets. some go on really lush, others more sheer. I have a pale sparkley blue, not sure if it's the same one, the numbers do not seem to match but it is labelled silver blue... but here is a pic of someone I used it on...the lighter base colour being the silver blue of course.
Kryolan Interferenze Sparkly Blue...?? Silver10

now I have it posted the picture seems a twinge on the green side, seems more silver in person //shrug

did any of that help or even make sense? lol

Hi, Metzpah!
The site did show Silver Blue (which I want anyway, especially now since I've seen your pic! Beautiful!), as well as the "Sparkly Blue", which on the monitor looks a little darker ~ both in the Interferenze line.
Anne

OctoberMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzpah Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:52 am

I may have to go to work and look up this blue Smile
Metzpah
Metzpah

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzpah Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:56 am

oooh nm I actually have it lol, sparkly threw me off, was thinking lighter blue. We don't call it sparkly at work, just 838G Blue, and OMG this colour is very lush...
Metzpah
Metzpah

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberMoon Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:58 am

It's on the Chit Chat the Clown site, just click on Kryolan and it's near the bottom. Very Happy

OctoberMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberMoon Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:59 am

Cool! Yes, on that site it is listed as "Sparkly Blue" (with the number you mentioned) and there is also "Sparkly Red"! flower

OctoberMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down