Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP WITH LOGO?! :)

2 posters

Go down

HELP WITH LOGO?! :) Empty HELP WITH LOGO?! :)

Post by pinkundies Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Can anyone design a logo for me? I don't have the software I think to do so. I will pay (whatever the going rate is just let me know or pm me)

My biz name is Sweet Cheeks Face Art
Lynne Fisher

Am looking for like a cute like face painted kid face with the biz name above it or wrapped around it somehow, but simple with the colors like purple black red or red blue yellow, etc.... Any takers?

Thanks so much!
pinkundies
pinkundies

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2011-07-21

http://www.sweetcheeksfaces.com

Back to top Go down

HELP WITH LOGO?! :) Empty Re: HELP WITH LOGO?! :)

Post by Gretchen Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:50 pm

My "regular" career background is actually in graphic and retail design, and I could definitely help you out. I charge $60/hr for design work and have done most simple logo design projects in around 4 hours or so...depends on how many changes are made along the way. If that sounds within your budget, you can check out my design work at http://www.gretchenfleener.com , contact me through there, and I can write you up a formal estimat. As I'm sure you can guess I'm a little busy with face painting business through this month but could probably start on something after next week!
Gretchen
Gretchen

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down