Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolley to carry paints

2 posters

Go down

Trolley to carry paints Empty Trolley to carry paints

Post by Mrs.Miggins Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Hello every one - well Mrs Miggins here, and still painting, my goodness the information you all offer is wonderful, may I personally thank you all. I have even had the great pleasure to take classes with Bibi Freeman at London Facepainting and have even done a couple of voluntary jams. Fab world you all inhabit - mind you a mother could still cook the Sunday roast in the time it takes me to do a butterfly - Miss Perfection still rules, then she sits back in wonderment whilst the queque puffs and pants. "Patience, patience its a wonderful thing" I pur at them all in my fake Jewish Bronx accent followed by "GSOH is the thing to have so they say"
I have done a couple of Steam Ralleys in England - they are a hoot and a half - old guys chugging around on yesteryears tractors, vintage cars are exhibited, fun fair rides and with 'im indoors magic Delboy plying his trade. So thats the update - now for a question or two - I have read on your site about a trolley to carry all the face painting wares in, could you remind me where it is. I have spent quite some time trying to re-discover it. Also I would like to clip a parasol to it as I trundle the streets painting unsuspecting wayfairers on their way to the shops (perhaps I say that in jest - I will let you know later - thought I would face paint busk my way through the summer) In which case I need to be foot mobile and with the strength of a donkey I would like to ask for your advice. How to be a mobile face painter?
Look forward to reading your replies
Many thanks

Mrs Miggins

Mrs.Miggins

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Trolley to carry paints Empty Re: Trolley to carry paints

Post by Metina Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Hiya,

I think you are looking for this topic under "Face Painting Kit" Let me know if this helps!

http://www.facepaintforum.com/face-painting-kit-f5/new-kit-needed-t450.htm

Metina
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Trolley to carry paints Empty Re: Trolley to carry paints

Post by Mrs.Miggins Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Metina - thank you very much - that is exactly the thread I was looking for