Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Palette ordered...

3 posters

Go down

New Palette ordered... Empty New Palette ordered...

Post by skylark Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 am

So I have just purchased this...Diamond FX 12 Neon & Metallics Palette I am a little worried because it looks lovely and is just feeding my paint addiction. Very Happy I can't wait to have a little play with it. bounce

I have not used a lot of metallics before. I believe they can be more difficult to remove. Is this the case? If so, so you put a base under it?
skylark
skylark

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

New Palette ordered... Empty Re: New Palette ordered...

Post by CottonKandyClown Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 pm

I have the DFX metallics palette and I love it! I wish the gold was a little more gold. It's just a metallic yellow. I don't notice any difference in removal. The blue stains, but most blues do Wink
CottonKandyClown
CottonKandyClown

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by skylark Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 pm

I just can't tell you how much I am looking forward to it landing on my doormat CKC. I just know that I will have to buy big colours of the ones that I love so I just hope that it is not all of them. My husband will go bananas.
skylark
skylark

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by cattsy Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 pm

I *just* bought that pallette too and have been having LOADS of fun with it. The metallics are a little different to work with, almost creamier somehow than the other DFX I have, and I love love love them.

The neons are really cool too, I've been playing with different UV designs Very Happy

cattsy
cattsy

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by CottonKandyClown Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:14 pm

The metallics need watered more often. I'm always adding water when I reload my brush. Love them though!
CottonKandyClown
CottonKandyClown

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down