Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first gig in 2 yrs ^_^ FYE Store in the Mall

3 posters

Go down

My first gig in 2 yrs ^_^ FYE Store in the Mall Empty My first gig in 2 yrs ^_^ FYE Store in the Mall

Post by bluebunneh Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:04 am

Well I had my first gig in years this Sunday and it went great! It was at the FYE store in the mall and they are discussing having me back every 3rd Sunday of the month! I can't charge but I can collect tips and it would be great practice and help me get some photos for my portfolio Smile I forgot my tip jar at home >_< but still mad $15 in tips - I was surprised to have gotten any! I only had enough time to paint about 10 faces. I thought a few of them were rushed and looked kinda crappy but the kids and teens still loved them so I was relieved by that.

My first gig in 2 yrs ^_^ FYE Store in the Mall Eventp10
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down

My first gig in 2 yrs ^_^ FYE Store in the Mall Empty Re: My first gig in 2 yrs ^_^ FYE Store in the Mall

Post by Mug Shots Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Awesome! I am so happy it went well for you! Congrats!
Mug Shots
Mug Shots

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2011-07-05

http://mugshotsfacepainting.com/

Back to top Go down

My first gig in 2 yrs ^_^ FYE Store in the Mall Empty Re: My first gig in 2 yrs ^_^ FYE Store in the Mall

Post by nancy! Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:27 pm

You look very colourful. Nice.
nancy!
nancy!

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down