Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Festival Display

+2
debranewmanart
wmeventservices
6 posters

Go down

Festival Display Empty Festival Display

Post by wmeventservices Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to share this because it was super easy and probably the most effective photo display I've ever used. Not mention super cheap! I was in a pinch and had to make a display because I was out of state and couldn't fly mine with me. I went to walmart, bought a package of page protectors and cut off the edges that had holes in them. I printed out page sized photos on regular paper with a regular printer. I slipped the photos into the protectors, taped the protectors together and then taped them to my tent legs.

The photos were large enough to grab attention from a distance which is always a problem at festivals. Hope this helps.

Festival Display 28343210
wmeventservices
wmeventservices

Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2009-09-03

http://www.Art-Z-Faces.com

Back to top Go down

Festival Display Empty Re: Festival Display

Post by debranewmanart Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Nice idea!

debranewmanart

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2011-06-26

https://www.facebook.com/debranewmanart

Back to top Go down

Post by Geekophile Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Love the huge faces. I don't know if I would like my own face (pores, wrinkles, blemishes...) blown up to that size though!!! No
Geekophile
Geekophile

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://sophiessmileyfaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by a face painting mom Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:37 pm

So glad to see that! I was planning on doing the same, and it is good to see it in action. I also found that you can use these protectors to paint on, I slip in a download of a face, and I can practice over and over again. I like it better than my practice head. It is great for me, since I am just getting started, and need to build speed and know my designs better. Thanks for posting!
a face painting mom
a face painting mom

Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2011-07-13

http://www.afacepaintingmom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saloner Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:18 pm

what I have found is that the crowd gets too big to have the designs inside the tent. I have face painting/ glitter tats attached to the front posts of the tent then have the Henna designs on the side of the front poles. I have all photos with a numbering system, the child recites the number of their choice and I have a small photo album that has all of the photos. This system works well for me. I don't like a lot of people crashing the inside of my tent, makes e crazy lol.
saloner
saloner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2010-04-18

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintnmama1

Back to top Go down

Post by gypsy6974 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:31 pm

saloner wrote:what I have found is that the crowd gets too big to have the designs inside the tent.  I have face painting/ glitter tats  attached to the front posts of the tent then have the Henna designs on the side of the front poles. I have all photos with a numbering system, the child recites the number of their choice and I have a small photo album that has all of the photos.  This system works well for me. I don't like a lot of people crashing the inside of my tent, makes e crazy lol.
I sure do agree with you Saloner. I don't like that either. I do the same thing and I also protect the left side of my table with the back corner of the tent. So that kids won't be reaching in to get or touch things. Then there are the kids that bunch up and pushing starts to see the pics. and there goes your water splashing all over your table and paints. I can think of at least a half dozen reasons not to let kids and adults into your space or near your table. Then they have drinks and food in their hands to spill in your area. No this would never work for me. It does look nice but to many cons for this to be my reality.
gypsy6974
gypsy6974

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2013-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down