Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party Entertainment Package - Beyond Face Painting

Go down

Party Entertainment Package - Beyond Face Painting Empty Party Entertainment Package - Beyond Face Painting

Post by lacysummer Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 am

It seems that there are several face painters here that offer party entertainment packages in addition to face painting. Some are clowns, others are fairies and I have also seen the unicorn ponies.

I offer fairy parties and face painting. At the party we begin with a fairy ring with games and dancing, move to a craft and then face painting.

I am always looking for ideas and improvement and would like to hear from others what activities you offer (games, stories, puppets, magic, etc.) so we can help each other out with ideas and inspiration. I am thinking about adding a puppet skit for younger kids and maybe some simple magic.

At a recent girl scout event I handed out shear scarves to a group of 26 girls ages 4-17 and we did the Fairy Pokie and they loved it. I think it will be a standard now for parties.

Do you do the same act / skit each party or do you switch it up a bit for different ages or group size?

Thanks
Lacy
lacysummer
lacysummer

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-10-02

Back to top Go down