Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaning out my kit (Detailz and one set of Donna Dewberry Brushes)

+2
Vashti
tamarielpaints
6 posters

Go down

Cleaning out my kit (Detailz and one set of Donna Dewberry Brushes) Empty Cleaning out my kit (Detailz and one set of Donna Dewberry Brushes)

Post by tamarielpaints Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm trying to clean out my kit and I have 3 bottles of barely used Detailz for swap. I've got black, white, and gold.

I also found a number of Donna Dewberry one-stroke brushes. I'm pretty sure the brushes were never used (b/c there is no paint on them, they are in original packaging - the package has been opened- the bristles are perfect, plus I don't remember using them.) I've got one 3/4 scruffy brush, one package of 6,8,10 gold nylon filberts, and one package of 3/4 flat and a size 2 script liner.

Pictures once my camera battery charges.

Anyone want to swap? I'm open to whatever....
tamarielpaints
tamarielpaints

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://www.tamarielpaints.com

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out my kit (Detailz and one set of Donna Dewberry Brushes) Empty Re: Cleaning out my kit (Detailz and one set of Donna Dewberry Brushes)

Post by Vashti Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:42 am

I'd love to trade you for the Detailz if you do glitter tattoos. I can cut stencils with my Cricut machine and send them to you...how ever many you think is fair. I'll take a picture really quick of the ones I have available...of course, if you don't do the glitter tats, that wont work lol!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out my kit (Detailz and one set of Donna Dewberry Brushes) Empty Re: Cleaning out my kit (Detailz and one set of Donna Dewberry Brushes)

Post by Vashti Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:13 am

Ok here is a pic of my Cricut cut glitter tattoo stencil board. I charge more for the larger two on the left, of course. Everyone really loves the dragonfly, especially when done in two colors of glitter (of course, that's the one I wear to events, so that may be why).
Cleaning out my kit (Detailz and one set of Donna Dewberry Brushes) 5890483783_355335e0e2
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyfairies6768 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Are the brushes still available?
tinyfairies6768
tinyfairies6768

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-17

http://www.probodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by summers4seasons Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Vashti, that is brilliant!!!!! What do you use as your media for stencils and where do you get it? That is VERY exciting!

Summer
summers4seasons
summers4seasons

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by tamarielpaints Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 am

Tinyfairies-
The original ones aren't available, but I made hubby clean the storage room and he discovered a few more packages of one stroke brushes in their original containers. (Never opened, never used, etc)

I must have gone on a buying spree shortly before I had my toddler. That's the only theory I can come up with for why I have all of these brushes (hidden amongst boxes of baby clothes) that I've since forgotten about.
tamarielpaints
tamarielpaints

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. kellygnc Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 am

are you interested in selling them?? also are the details available still?

mr. kellygnc

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mudder1102 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:22 pm

i would love the details..are they still availabble

mudder1102

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-09-13

http://j-jcreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyfairies6768 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Tamariel....Wow...how did I miss this! It's a long shot, but let me know if your one strokes are still available. Thanks!
tinyfairies6768
tinyfairies6768

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-17

http://www.probodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tamarielpaints Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Tinyfairies-
I think I traded all of them, but I'll look again after I finish the circus known as bedtime & lunch box packing for tomorrow (aka "mommeee I can't eat dhis. I want bamba and cookies in my lunch!")
tamarielpaints
tamarielpaints

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down