Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detailz!!! ....yeah I know you want them.... stop fighting over them!! :)

2 posters

Go down

Detailz!!! ....yeah I know you want them.... stop fighting over them!! :) Empty Detailz!!! ....yeah I know you want them.... stop fighting over them!! :)

Post by Tash Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:51 am

I'm laughing too hard to type this............
but just in case you didn't read the Detailz thread..... (no don't go looking for it now.... you don't need to know)
Does anyone want to swap some Starblend powders for my FANTASTIC Detailz by Mehron.....????
C'mon.... I know you do.... LMAO

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahhhhhhhhhhh
I so should of done this before I had my winge.

I also have some Tim Gratton Paints in tubes that I'm pretty sure you can only buy in Australia, if anyone wants to try them out. I have Black, white, red, yellow, blue and silver glitter paint all in 75ml tubes.
(I'll take a picture and post it if anyone is interested.)
At the moment I"m just looking to trade for a couple of starblends maybe in pink or white, not that I'm actually expecting anyone to take me up on this.

Thanks for looking.
Tash
Tash
Tash

Number of posts : 1883
Registration date : 2010-01-04

http://faceartbytash.com/

Back to top Go down

Detailz!!! ....yeah I know you want them.... stop fighting over them!! :) Empty Re: Detailz!!! ....yeah I know you want them.... stop fighting over them!! :)

Post by SuzySparkles Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 am

Hey hun, I will trade you some starblends for some tag paint...I really bad want some tag paint!!!! Let me know what you think.
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down