Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donna Dewberry books

3 posters

Go down

Donna Dewberry books Empty Donna Dewberry books

Post by Willoughby Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:15 am

Hi guys, I've been thinking of getting some Donna Dewberry books.... does anybody have any or many of them? Are there specific ones you'd recommend? I've seen so many, but am a little confused as they all look like they may contain the same or at least very similar content.
Any tips or reviews are greatly appreciated Smile

Willoughby

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Donna Dewberry books Empty Re: Donna Dewberry books

Post by *redStar* Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 am

I have two of her books, that I bought about two years ago, shortly after I started painting, to learn her technique. One is called Donna Dewberry's Essential One-Stroke Painting Reference and the other is Donna Dewberry's Complete Book of One-Stroke Painting.
What are you looking to get out of the books?
*redStar*
*redStar*

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.newskinbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Willoughby Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:33 am

Thanks for the reply Smile I am not artistic at all really, so I'm wanting to learn how to paint flowers for one thing... and basically learn the strokes required to accomplish something anywhere near decent-looking Smile

Last edited by Willoughby on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Willoughby

Back to top Go down

Post by Willoughby Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:39 am

I'm only looking to further my facepainting skills for that matter, am not really interested in painting on any other types of surfaces.

Willoughby

Back to top Go down

Post by martha Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 am

I have the Essential One-Stroke and All New book of One-stroke Painting. I love books. Both are good but I have to say that I like the second one a bit better. All her books are nicely illustrated and explained. They are primarily craft books though and so the medium is different.
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down