Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would Snaz eat through my pallet saver?

+2
MelindaT0813
Mirandas
6 posters

Go down

Would Snaz eat through my pallet saver? Empty Would Snaz eat through my pallet saver?

Post by Mirandas Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:19 am

Hello guys..
I read in another thread that Snaz can eat through plastic. My snaz containers are breaking apart and every time I opened my pallet I found pieces of the containers just scattered around. I've been planning to transfer my Snaz to my Loew Cornell Pallet Saver. Have anyone tried to do something similar to their snaz? Wonder if it would be safe... Question
Any suggestions ?
Mirandas
Mirandas

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Would Snaz eat through my pallet saver? Empty Re: Would Snaz eat through my pallet saver?

Post by MelindaT0813 Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:52 am

Can you call or email snaz themselve?
http://www.snazaroo.com/contact-us/
I don't know if it will work or not.... but it is worth a try
Also, you can complain about your cases falling apart. You never know, they might throw you a bone.
MelindaT0813
MelindaT0813

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2011-03-16

http://www.mindyentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Would Snaz eat through my pallet saver? Empty Re: Would Snaz eat through my pallet saver?

Post by Psalmbook Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 am

From what I understand the only plastic Snaz won't eat through is the little liner cups they come in. When I 1st started I used the cups you put glitter in for my snaz. They all broke. Snaz eats plastic. You have to keep it in it's original containers(the lids will crack & break too.... I'm not quite sure why they have the "child safety rating" because their lids & containers are pretty sharp when they break...
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandas Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:53 pm

MelindaT0813 wrote:Can you call or email snaz themselve?
http://www.snazaroo.com/contact-us/
I don't know if it will work or not.... but it is worth a try
Also, you can complain about your cases falling apart. You never know, they might throw you a bone.
Yeah thats another option, through here you get responses quicker and also you get to read that you are not the only one dealing with this thing. Besides, dont think Snaz will ever admit they have a problem with their cases and their paints eating through plastic.
Mirandas
Mirandas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandas Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Psalmbook wrote:From what I understand the only plastic Snaz won't eat through is the little liner cups they come in. When I 1st started I used the cups you put glitter in for my snaz. They all broke. Snaz eats plastic. You have to keep it in it's original containers(the lids will crack & break too.... I'm not quite sure why they have the "child safety rating" because their lids & containers are pretty sharp when they break...

Yeah Linda, their lids and container are really sharp. Their containers suck. wonder why is it that eats plastic.. Question

Someone mentioned to me that I can also mix them with other brands. lil by lil but still dont know how it will work. Paints are getting horrible and its just a waste just to throw them away.
Mirandas
Mirandas

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Snaz has a write up about their paints and the plastic containers:
http://www.snazaroo.us/faqbreak.htm
Noella
Noella

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am

I have had some of my containers for a long time, I tend to mix, combine and put paints back into washed containers. Oddly some of mine have flaked into a hundred sharp shards, and I have had to pick them of the top of the paint, and some are still strong, no cracks or breaks??? Makes no sense to me. I thought they were switching them all over to the black containers at one point, but my last primaries were in the blue containers. I did try at one point to make a one stroke in a clear eyeshadow pallet, it cracked and broke in prob a month. Then I put them in ones that are black plastic on the bottom, they haven't cracked yet and I have had them much longer than a month, some several months.
eva
eva

Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-12-13

http://www.cincinnatifacepainters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandas Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 am

I would like to transfer all to this:

Would Snaz eat through my pallet saver? Loewco10
Mirandas
Mirandas

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleLA Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:30 am

Shannon Fennell has used these containers and mainly uses Snaz. Hopefully she will weigh in and share her experience...
MichelleLA
MichelleLA

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:29 am

I find if something has some flex to it it works, if something is brittle hard plastic it doesn't.... I don't know that specific item, but given the tabs used to open it, it looks like it has some flex to it....
Noella
Noella

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down