Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNAZAROO 40gms, Gecko Brush Holder, Pallet Paint Saver...

+5
Tracalla
terntam
Dana Bee Creative
Lady Jayde
Mirandas
9 posters

Go down

SNAZAROO 40gms, Gecko Brush Holder, Pallet Paint Saver... Empty SNAZAROO 40gms, Gecko Brush Holder, Pallet Paint Saver...

Post by Mirandas Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Cleaning my kit and getting rid of things not longer need:
*Gecko Brush holder $5 plus $3 shipping
*Loew Cornell Pallet Paint Saver $4 Shipping
*Snazaroo 40grms Dark Green $5
*Snazaroo 40gms Split cakes:
* Light Blue and Dark blue $5
*Yellow Ocre and Brown $5
*Light blue and Pink $5
Get the whole lot and shipping is included.
SNAZAROO 40gms, Gecko Brush Holder, Pallet Paint Saver... Loewco10
SNAZAROO 40gms, Gecko Brush Holder, Pallet Paint Saver... Gecko-10

Last edited by Mirandas on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
Mirandas
Mirandas

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

SNAZAROO 40gms, Gecko Brush Holder, Pallet Paint Saver... Empty Re: SNAZAROO 40gms, Gecko Brush Holder, Pallet Paint Saver...

Post by Lady Jayde Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:35 pm

I'm interested in the Metallic Sunset Orange...do you have pictures of the other stuff? Nothing moves inventory like pictures!
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down

SNAZAROO 40gms, Gecko Brush Holder, Pallet Paint Saver... Empty Re: SNAZAROO 40gms, Gecko Brush Holder, Pallet Paint Saver...

Post by Dana Bee Creative Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:06 am

What kind of shape is the gold paradise in?
Dana Bee Creative
Dana Bee Creative

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-07-26

http://www.danabeecreative.com

Back to top Go down

Post by terntam Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:53 am

Can you send me a picture of the practice head? I may be interested in that? thanks!! oh, also the canvas brush holder. Very Happy
terntam
terntam

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracalla Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:37 pm

I pm'd you yesterday about the metallic colors......waiting for a response.
Tracalla
Tracalla

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-06-25

http://drdrumtastickentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandas Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Tracalla wrote:I pm'd you yesterday about the metallic colors......waiting for a response.
I'm sorry but at this momemt I have trouble accessing the internet, that is why I took long to reply.. Please show me what you have, I also need glitter tattoos suplies. Wink
Mirandas
Mirandas

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandas Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:45 pm

To all you guys that have responded..I am willing to trade other colors, please tell me what you got. At the moment I can only access the internet for a little while at work. I am moving out so you can inmagine all the mess I have in my life right now... no internet is killing me..but promise I get back to all you as soon as I can..thanks Wink
Mirandas
Mirandas

Back to top Go down

Post by terntam Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:30 pm

How much for shipping to zip code 49249 for the head and the canvas brush holder?
terntam
terntam

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracalla Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:23 pm

I have small glitter tattoo kits from Glimmer. They have 4 colors and glue that can do up to 60-80 tattoos. They also come with 12 stencils. The kits come in Classic, Halloween, Christmas, Bloom, Princess, Pirate or UV Groove. I also have glitters and stencils that can be traded. Anything that Glimmer sells I can get. I am really interested in your Paradise Metallic's please let me know. The retail on the kits are 21.95 but are willing to swap for 2 metallic's if they are gently used.
Tracalla
Tracalla

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-06-25

http://drdrumtastickentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by polkadotmikki Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 am

I would love the practice head... it might be taken? I am at 32259 if it is still available.
polkadotmikki
polkadotmikki

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-02-09

http://www.polkadotpartyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandi Cameron Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Are any of these things still available? Thank you:)
Brandi Cameron
Brandi Cameron

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandas Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Brandi Cameron wrote:Are any of these things still available? Thank you:)
Brushes are still available all of them minus the large filbert, Snazaroo Pallet, Snazaroo Red. Also have a sanazaroo green, a gecko brush holder.
Mirandas
Mirandas

Back to top Go down

Post by pjhamel Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:29 pm

How many faces can the snaz palette do? I have been planning on buying a small palette to take on a missions trip in a couple months, so this might be perfect. Also, how much would shipping be to Florida?
pjhamel
pjhamel

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-23

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naples-FL/Naples-Face-Art/15236981

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandas Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:41 pm

To be honest I have no idea how many faces you can paint with them. I have only used them to cut them up and make my own rainbow cakes. I dont use them that often so I havent run out of them yet. Let me know if u r still interested.
Mirandas
Mirandas

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandi Cameron Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:09 pm

I Pm'd you:)
Brandi Cameron
Brandi Cameron

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Melania Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:36 am

Hi,
I was wondering if you have any of the brushes left?
thanks,
Melania

Melania

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandas Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:28 am

I have everything except the canvas brush holder, I am adding a Loew Cornell Pallet Paint Saver for $4 SNAZAROO 40gms, Gecko Brush Holder, Pallet Paint Saver... Loewco10
Mirandas
Mirandas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down