Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will there be any conventions in the midwest

+8
HillbillyDiva1
photomomma6
Psalmbook
Tilly - Formerly Punky
CABBYJ
Clayton
JBax
barbb919
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will there be any conventions in the midwest - Page 2 Empty Re: Will there be any conventions in the midwest

Post by barbb919 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 pm

thanks lori will you be flying or driving...it looked like to me it would be more for clowns..just wondering..
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Will there be any conventions in the midwest - Page 2 Empty Re: Will there be any conventions in the midwest

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:49 pm

I still know something... but can`t say anything... What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by contrachapado Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Hehe, it is more for clowns--with face painting being a part of it. There will also be balloon twisting, ukulele, magic, etc. I'll be carpooling, but I think they do have 1-2 spots left (minivan).

Guess what? Our very own Punky will be teaching! Awesome! (Is that what you knew Shannon? You have me curious now!)
contrachapado
contrachapado

Number of posts : 751
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by barbb919 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 pm

yes shannon what do you know
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:21 am

That's not what I know... la la la... but I was invited to teach, unfortunately unable to travel due to mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by contrachapado Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Aw shucks, that would have been awesome if you could have been there Shannon. You could have even resurrected your clown character. Wink Too bad.
contrachapado
contrachapado

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 pm

It wasn't Spring Fling...

silent

Back to top Go down

Post by martha Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Shannon Fennell wrote:That's not what I know... la la la... but I was invited to teach, unfortunately unable to travel due to mom.

Shannon, it is NOT nice to tease people, young lady! No
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by contrachapado Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Haha! You are a tease!
contrachapado
contrachapado

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:21 pm

ACTUALLY I havne't offially been approached to teach yet. FOr some reason the organizers are telling everyone that I'm teaching and no one's talked to me about it yet. I heard from a friend who talks to the organizers a lot more than me and asked me if they'd asked me to teach yet and I was like... "Umm... no? Are they supposed to?" And then today some lady contacts me on facebook asking for a bio for the Clown Forum for people to read before they take my class, and I'm like, "No one has even asked me yet! WTF?" I mean, I'd be happy to teach, I would just like the people in CHARGE to ask me, ya know? I mean, the one organizer, Dan, has my phone number, for crying out loud... so idk. I guess I"m teaching...
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Regardless, I'll still be attending, I mean, South Bend is practically in my back yard.
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:32 am

Hey, Lori, Where did you see that I was listed as an instructor? I actually logged into Clown FOrum for once in a million years to see where the instructors are listed and I can't find it... help please?
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Back to top Go down

Post by contrachapado Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm the guilty lady!! It wasn't on the Clown Forum, but posted on the Spring Fling website (which I'm making). So yeah, it was weird to be told that that you were teaching, and then find out that you hadn't even been asked. I'm sorry for presuming, but I thought it was an absolute for-sure thing.
contrachapado
contrachapado

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:51 pm

O.O you .... *notices the names now....* OH...... *facepalms* LOL!

And don't worry about it, I've known Dan for many, many years, I know how he can be a bit scatter brained sometimes, so I'm not really upset, I was just majorly confused for a bit there, lol.
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2