Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midwest Face Painters!!

2 posters

Go down

Midwest Face Painters!! Empty Midwest Face Painters!!

Post by SuzySparkles Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Our first annual class/jam will be held on May 1st.. Please check the flyer for more details!! It will be held here http://www.kcwestallis.com/index.html

More information on my website as well. Please do not wait until the last minute to pay for this event... as there is a lot of expenses that go into planning this for you guys. Thanks so much!

OH, and guess what?!?!? Metina from the forum will be contributing to the wonderful goodie bags that I will be handing out!! That was so nice of her!!

Midwest Face Painters!! Wiscon11
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Midwest Face Painters!! Empty Re: Midwest Face Painters!!

Post by SuzySparkles Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 am

Please let me know right away if you plan on attending in this thread, OR if you don't plan on it. It seemed as though we had interest but now it seems as though people (not just one) are saying it is too much money. The classes with Margi itself is $100 per person which is totally reasonable for a 6 hour class... I then have to pay for the hall, food, etc... So if you are in the area and don't plan on attending let me know so that I can tell Margi to forget about it, and I don't pay money to reserve the hall.
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by barbb919 Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Suzy I don't think its to much money..I think its very reasonable with food included....I just think that being on a Sunday makes it hard for those of us that have to work on Monday or have a long drive as I do...4 hours 1 way..
it would be 7 to 8 hours of driving time for me...I was in hopes for a saturday then we could visit my husbands sister in sheboygan...
I would really like to come but I don't know if I can
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzySparkles Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:14 am

Okay...
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down