Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date Night!

2 posters

Go down

Date Night! Empty Date Night!

Post by wmeventservices Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Hey guys, I was planning date night for me and my hubby and came across this website. I bought a $25 gift card for $2 when I used the code GIVE. I think it is mainly for large metropolitan areas, but feel free to check it out and see what it has to offer in your area. The stipulations on the cards make sure you are still spending a good amount of money, but they just help offset the cost some. With Christmas nearing, I considered ordering a few for family members as gifts.

Restaurant.com
wmeventservices
wmeventservices

Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2009-09-03

http://www.Art-Z-Faces.com

Back to top Go down

Date Night! Empty Re: Date Night!

Post by Spectrum Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Be careful when you order those things, a lot of times in the small print it says that they will be mailed as multiple certificates, meaning if you bought a 20 dollar one, they may mail you 4, $5.00 certificates and you may only use one per table, per visit. I'm not sure about the one you bought though...just a quick heads up!
Spectrum
Spectrum

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by wmeventservices Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Thanks, I read the stipulations on this one and that wasn't part of them. The regulations are pretty tight, but like I said, it will help offset the cost a little.
wmeventservices
wmeventservices

Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2009-09-03

http://www.Art-Z-Faces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectrum Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:15 pm

I think it's an awesome idea...who doesn't appreciate a paid night on the town. Very smart thinking on your part!
Spectrum
Spectrum

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down