Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROSAIDE expiration date???

Go down

PROSAIDE expiration date??? Empty PROSAIDE expiration date???

Post by JJJJJ Thu May 23, 2013 5:40 pm

I have a giant bottle, half full, of Prosaide. It says "expiration Feb. 2013." I'm going into the new season of festivals, and I'm wondering if it's really expired?? It looks fine, it makes tattoos well. But will they last??

Anyone have experience using Prosaide past the date? Sometimes products say that because they have to, but they're still usable. But I don't want to sell something to people and have the tattoos not last as long, etc.

I'll buy more if I must. It just hurts to look at this half full bottle and know what I paid for it, and have to ditch it.

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

PROSAIDE expiration date??? Empty Re: PROSAIDE expiration date???

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 12:47 am

If it still works, you're good.

Unlike me who went to get her container of pros aide to attache nipple covers for a body paint in January and discovered the entire bottle had solidified!!

The adhesives are good until they dry up or solidify. I have to stop doing that. I keep losing whole bottles of latex and glue due to age!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJJJ Sat May 25, 2013 10:26 am

Thanks, Shannon.

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down