Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Painting Ideas for All Adult/Blacklight Face Painting?

+8
twobluestripes
hunting4helen
Mirandas
Kristal
SuzySparkles
Perry Noia
Psalmbook
Firebird FX
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Face Painting Ideas for All Adult/Blacklight Face Painting? - Page 2 Empty Re: Face Painting Ideas for All Adult/Blacklight Face Painting?

Post by Mirandas Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:17 am

Perry..I would love to see some pics too!! Wink
Mirandas
Mirandas

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Face Painting Ideas for All Adult/Blacklight Face Painting? - Page 2 Empty Re: Face Painting Ideas for All Adult/Blacklight Face Painting?

Post by Psalmbook Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:37 am

That sounds sooo cool Perry! Pics are a must... please!!!!
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Noia Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:29 am

ok, the event is on the 9th and I'm sure there will be cameras around Very Happy
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcatfin Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:18 pm

I do a LT of UV in the uK & HK.
1) dump UV white, none of the brands ever look great. Also its v unusual for a club to have strong enough blacklight (apart from in flashes) for UV white or most of the colours to look as good as it does in some of the pics people posted on here.
2) make UV rainbow; its fast and easy and looks good - use black on top for designsFace Painting Ideas for All Adult/Blacklight Face Painting? - Page 2 Bens_u11
3) stick to eyes stuf, its a club, they'll be too drunk for full faces AND sweating/ kissing each other so do as much eye type stuff as possible - tribals, swirlies, butterflies, etc.Face Painting Ideas for All Adult/Blacklight Face Painting? - Page 2 Bens_u10
4) as said yellow, green, pink, orange all fab in all brands; blue/ purple NOT. Kryolan UV is brighter than Wolfe/ DFX but is sort of chalkier and not much good for linework. If you only get 1 brand I'd stick to wolfe. DFX as it does both if a little less bright.
Face Painting Ideas for All Adult/Blacklight Face Painting? - Page 2 My_uv_10
is my usual UV kit (along with kit for self paints the promoters got me to buy!), most of the bigger pots are Kryolan rest is DFX. And this was in a brighter-than-average UV light. Yes thats a cake of UV white at the front...useless! Pus theres a pot of liquid fardel UV not even glowing at all...

5) Don't bother with blending or any other colours - just take UV and black. Subtle blends won't show up and aren't easy with UV which is not the same consistancy as normal paints. Plus you want the smallest kit poss to avoid it being grabbed/ knocked over/ spilt on etc...
Face Painting Ideas for All Adult/Blacklight Face Painting? - Page 2 Belved11
6) Wear a headtorch; at worst it makes clients have to close your eyes but at least you can see what you're doing!
Face Painting Ideas for All Adult/Blacklight Face Painting? - Page 2 Belved10

Cat x
Wildcatfin
Wildcatfin

Number of posts : 502
Location : Mainly being a fairy face painter at Bewilderwood in UK
Registration date : 2008-12-16

http://www.bodypaintingbycat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2