Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tried and tested face painting board ideas

+2
pattyofurniture
gwheeler
6 posters

Go down

Tried and tested face painting board ideas Empty Tried and tested face painting board ideas

Post by gwheeler Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Please check out my latest blog post about all things display board.

http://www.happy-canvas.co.uk/1/post/2015/08/tried-and-tested-face-painting-display-board-ideas.html

xxx

gwheeler

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Back to top Go down

Tried and tested face painting board ideas Empty Re: Tried and tested face painting board ideas

Post by pattyofurniture Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:56 pm

great!
pattyofurniture
pattyofurniture

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Tried and tested face painting board ideas Empty Re: Tried and tested face painting board ideas

Post by Forest-Fairy Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:04 am

Awesome! I love it! Well done!

Just a note though, i read that you use cables ties to secure the boards to the tent. We call them Zap Straps, or Zip Ties here. I use them too for my boards!

Anyway, not something a lot of people know, but they also make REUSABLE ones! I have some black and white ones in my kit, and i use them for our banner too.

LINK

So just letting you know they exist! Save ya some money, and save on needless waste. Very Happy

Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoodat Whatzit Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Forest-Fairy wrote:

Anyway, not something a lot of people know, but they also make REUSABLE ones! I have some black and white ones in my kit, and i use them for our banner too.

LINK

So just letting you know they exist! Save ya some money, and save on needless waste. Very Happy

Cool beans! My dad uses them all the time for his painting display. I'll have to get him some to try out.

Hoodat Whatzit

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by soperfect paint Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:16 am

Nice work you have done.Thanks for sharing this.

soperfect paint

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2015-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by PaintedWingsandWishes Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:58 am

I never really liked the way the faces looked before but I actually like your face board setup. Maybe the designs you had sold it hahaha. Great job Wink
PaintedWingsandWishes
PaintedWingsandWishes

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2014-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by soperfect paint Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:03 am

It was so creative work. Like your hard work.

www.soperfectpaint.com

soperfect paint

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2015-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down